Sign in to follow this  
Buddha

Finally Pictures of my raddo!!!

Well, I have strung you fellas along too long. I finally got a chance to clean her up to the best of my ability and decided to take pictures at the local cement kilns by my house. This was the best place I could find to take pictures because this area used to be highly industrial. Hope you like them. Keep in mind it is from across the pond guys, and the digital camera sux!! Oh and the previous owner (PO) had a hella long commute on the PA turnpike every day. Can you tell?

The only scenery in my area is industry. Sorry!!

corrado_kiln.sized.jpg

corrado_front.sized.jpg

Holy rock chips batman!! The PO must have aimed for every rock. But here you can get a good look at the fogs and turns I am selling in my signature.

turns_fogs.sized.jpg

corrado_side_kiln.sized.jpg

My recently tinted tails which I will be producing for sale soon!!

corrado_rear_2.sized.jpg

The best shot I got, IMHO.

corrado_rear.sized.jpg

corrado_side.sized.jpg

Here are a few pics of the interior. Notice the Hurst T handle Oh yeah!!

corrado_interior.sized.jpg

corrado_label.sized.jpg

And a shot of me drag racing when I first bought the car two years ago. And yes I was racing on 17's which are now sold. I hate TSW. Too soft for my liking.

zac_drag_rado.sized.jpg

Well guys there she is. I have plans for a respray very soon. It will be in the same color that it is now burgundy pearl with a little bit more pearl in the mix. I have Rieger Infinity sideskirts waiting to go on the car as well as your style headlights which are way better than the American ones.

I also am planning on either putting on a Dietrich RS, or the new Rieger bumper (I forget the model), 3 bar badgeless grille w/spoiler, M3 mirrors, shaved doors, fiberglass hood (thanks to the speed buldge), and a shaved rear.

What do you think? Any comments, opinions. Constructive critisicm is very welcome. I am hungry for european suggestions. Let me know. :)

Thanks fellas, as always 8)

ZAC

why change the original mirrors 8) for common as muck(well especially over here in the uk)m3 mirrors :oops: :? ..........stick with the originals..........it'll save you butchering the doors by removing the stock ones,or if you have to change go for porsche 911 ones like those NIKO sells

anyway you can use the money you would spent on the m3 mirrors by getting a front-end respray,cos other than the front of your C,you've a very nice looking C there.....beautiful colour too :wink:

Nice car. I agree with vr6storm, leave the original mirrors. Thank god you got rid of those 17", reminds me of the rice burners that usually have them. Don't know about the fuel cap though.

iceman, Yeah, I checked out that hood a few times before already but thanks for the heads up. I am just not a fan of carbon fiber hoods. Especially those who don't have them painted. I'm not knocking it, but I just would not put one on my car. I think I am going with fiberglass because it is lighter and cheaper than carbon fiber. Plus Jay's house of Euro sells one for I think around $300.

vr6storm, thanks for the comment. What do the 911 mirrors look like on a C? Does anyone have pics?

146 driver, Yes, I hated those rims. The PO butchered them anyway by hitting numerous curbs. Plus they were so soft that the front two were almost square. I am also not a fan of the rubber that he used Yokohama A52's or something. They were horrible. If I would have driven on them a week longer they would have blown out on me. On two of the tires the rubber was seperating from the bead!!! I will never buy that brand tire again

And the fuel cap sticker thing is going bye bye with the respray also. I have no clue why he put it on there. I guess to spice up that side of the car or something.

Thanks for the compliments, and suggestions fellas keep em coming!!!! :D

Yeah... nice car Buddha :)

Get that respray sorted (stone chips are the curse of ALL Corrado owners) and you'll be laughing..

WTF is with the gearstick though.. never seen that look / modification! Can you give us a little more info? Is it an auto?

Nik Patel, I am ddefinetly getting rid of that gas filler door cover fo sho!!!

jims16v, The shift knob is a Hurst T -handle just screws right on. I really like them and have one in my GTI too! It's great because it has indentations in it for your hand and fingers. I drag race the Corrado alot so it really feels good in the hand and works well when flying through the gears. You can either get them in polished, brushed aluminum, or different colors (I think) Pretty cheap over here in the states if you guys are interested. They became very popular in the fifties over here with drag racing and are very popular on American Muscle cars. Let me know if you guys are interested I'll find out how much they are. 8)

iceman, If you mean the Hurst T handle, I don't think so. Strictly Foreign has recently (in the past few years) been carrying more and more japanese products for japanese cars. There prices have gone skyrocket on just about everything and their customer service is horrible. I have learned through experience. If you mean the fuel door cover I think they have them.

The best place to get a Hurst T-handle pretty cheap is any autoparts store like A&A, Pep Boy's, Autozone, or National Auto. I got mine at Pep Boys years ago. I love it!!

Yeah, nice looking burgundy. Get rid of the filler cap & keep the mirrors an you're looking good. Stone chipping seems to come as standard with the c - my Alfa never seemed to suffer like this (it was the paint that held 'em together :D :D )

2CC, Yeah, I can't wait to get the front fixed and loose the filler cover thing. I'm either gonna go with a Carbon fiber hood or a Fiberglass. Might as well go lighter when I replace it. 8)