burn-rubber-not-soul

Matt black bonnet or ramdom stickers

Why not keep the bonnet as it is? If you fancy a change buy new wheels, or smooth the wiper holes to make it nice and clean. Matt black has been done to death and beyond and stickers will just make it look rat, tacky and just generally crap. Disclaimer: each to their own though

I quite like when you get news reels lacquered to certain panels. Once saw a red Mk1 golf with the wing covered in copies of the beno that looked quite cool. Might look odd over the whole bonnet though

Go to your local walpapper shop and see what they have either in paper or vinyl. Pick something you like then stick it on. I did a Mini this way back when I waas sproglet. Finish it off with a coat of clear varnish or lacqur or varnish. If you get fed up with it just strip it and get something else

Sticker bomb the hell out of it,if it doesn't work for ya you can always remove em.mind you in my opinion corrado's should'nt really be messed with.Sticker bombing and rat looks are great on golfs,once I sticker bombed the whole of my dash in a mk3 golf,that was a hoot until of course they started peeling back cause of the sun and the heaters.anyone ever seen a rat look rado?that I would love to see.

Another thought, why not print out the Corrado reviews that are on here and stick them on it.

Well goin to be stickerbombed looks pant I just put the other bonnet back on stickers only cost me 11pound gotta be worth a laugh

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

When I done it I put sum pics up u all can see gotta try new thing in you

if you have to ask other people how to be different, you'll end up the same.

both ideas have been done to death, and even first time round were pretty sh!t..

sticker bombing can look good IMO but to do the whole bonnet i think would be a bit much.

there was a mk2 golf for sale a while back which had perspex in the bonnet so you could see into to the engine bay, which i thought looked pretty good. but to be fair the engine looked nice though