Robbo149

Hello again... again!

Hi all, just popped back after a long absence. I used to frequent these parts a few years back when I owned a black '93 VR6 Corrado -

clean1.jpg

The one car I always regretted selling :-(

Anyway, after a couple of years with a Porsche 944 S2 & Mk4 Golf R32, I've been running this for the last year & a bit -

P1000814.jpg

But have a serious hankering for another 'rado VR, so I'll probably be popping back from time to time, mainly scouring the classifieds!

Cheers,

Robbo

Back in the fold - just put a deposit on mint Blackberry VR today :-) Might end up keeping the Karmann Ghia too - bonus!

Cheers,

Robbo

Will post some pics when I've picked it up, unfortunately I don't have any at the moment. Can't wait to get back behind the wheel of a 'rado again!

Cheers,

Robbo

Finally been to pick up the new VR today - man I'd forgotten how good they are! I'll post up some pics soon, raining at the mo (again!)

Just a slight coolant leak to sort - looks like the rad's seen better days! First job on the list, then maybe change the wheels. It has some polished 17" Audi TT Comps on at the mo, but I personally think they look a little too big. Fancy some 16s with a nice deep dish :-)

Cheers,

Robbo