CTWG60

Garage clear out. It's all got to go....129 images!

Please take a look at the gallery for pictures and prices. I need the space now so if you need anything and you don't like the price let me know.

Click for Gallery

The only other items for sale that aren't in the gallery are

1. A G60 Block with crank, pistons, oil pump, sump, crank pulley and end plate. £80 Good engine that burned no oil when removed. 120,000 miles covered. £40 deposit required to secure. Collection only really Lancashire/Merseyside area.

2. A have a bare Audi 3A block £35

3. A bare G60 block. £35

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Edited by CTWG60

hi bud if you could do the headlight case both, wing mirrors job lot and the wingmirror glass £25 posted i'll take them

chris

Im after 3 of the Alloys as i already have 1, can you give me the part number for them and if its the same as mine i will take them also 4 centre caps are the wheels straight with no buckles

How does £10 posted sound for the passenger side outer door seal?

Cheers

Martin

Hi, I'll take the rear lights and the door lock pin surrounds.

Cheers

Kenny

PM'ed

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

what are the ranges on boost guages?

cheers Lee

vacuum 30 hg/in and boost 20psi.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

How does £10 posted sound for the passenger side outer door seal?

Cheers

Martin

PM'ed

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Im after 3 of the Alloys as i already have 1, can you give me the part number for them and if its the same as mine i will take them also 4 centre caps are the wheels straight with no buckles

OK I can do the lot for £100 cash if collected in person, I'm 30 mins from the Mersey Tunnel. I can't get the part no. till the weekend but the wheels are original Corrado G60 BBS RZ wheels ET 33 or 35 I forget now 6.5j 15" 4x100. Wheel no. 1 is slightly out of round you can see this in the image of the inside at the bottom but it's hard to spot. The other 2 are straight.

Cheers

Chris

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Sorry little confusion, my save sent pm's was off and I may have sent the wrong paypal address. to be clear it should end @gmail.com not @mac.com.

Many Thanks

Chris

I'll try again.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

If anyone else hasn't received a PM please let me know. Struggling with the new forum format. Freaking me out!

Hey there!

I'll take both door speakers if you can post them

£15?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I'll also take the sump gaskets too if £6 is ok??

SOOOOoooo

Hows £22 delivered sound?

Hey there!

I'll take both door speakers if you can post them

£15?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I'll also take the sump gaskets too if £6 is ok??

SOOOOoooo

Hows £22 delivered sound?

PM'ed

PM'ed

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

vacuum 30 hg/in and boost 20psi.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

PM'ed

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

OK I can do the lot for £100 cash if collected in person, I'm 30 mins from the Mersey Tunnel. I can't get the part no. till the weekend but the wheels are original Corrado G60 BBS RZ wheels ET 33 or 35 I forget now 6.5j 15" 4x100. Wheel no. 1 is slightly out of round you can see this in the image of the inside at the bottom but it's hard to spot. The other 2 are straight.

Cheers

Chris

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Sorry little confusion, my save sent pm's was off and I may have sent the wrong paypal address. to be clear it should end @gmail.com not @mac.com.

Many Thanks

Chris

Hi chris will you check the part no first for me as its a long way for me to come and just checked my wheel and it states et29? this wheel is brand new and came with the car but somewhere along its life the others have gone awol

Cheers

Hi chris will you check the part no first for me as its a long way for me to come and just checked my wheel and it states et29? this wheel is brand new and came with the car but somewhere along its life the others have gone awol

Cheers

Errm these are definitely et33 or 35 so they won't be the same, et29 is not a common corrado bbs offset, might be a bmw wheel. I'll do these wheels and centres for £80 you then have £20 to get the 4th vw bbs and you can sell the wheel you have or keep as the spare. I need to get these gone, just a thought.

Chris

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

That's payment made for speakers and gasket set :)

Cheers!

No worries I'll get them out as soon as.

Thanks

Chris

Edited by CTWG60

Hi, I'll take the rear lights and the door lock pin surrounds.

Cheers

Kenny

Payment made for the above.

Hi mate, is the drivers side electric window switch still available? Would you do it for £10 posted?

Cheers,

Nigel

Hi mate, is the drivers side electric window switch still available? Would you do it for £10 posted?

Cheers,

Nigel

PM'd

Oh Good. I'm glad they arrived safe. Thank you for your business.

Chris

PM'ed

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Hi,

I'd like -

Airbox inner pipe

One way valve

CO pot.

Cheers

Sorry, PM'ed