adaptorman

obd1 95 vr6 going rich when lifting rpm /other issiuses ,,can anyone here help ,

hi all as most know i currrantly run a mk1 golf caddy 4wd vr6turbo , runing on a stock modifyed loom and im having a few issiuses that i carnt seem to solve , ,,which are

engine will still and idiol from cold fine with good afr, soon as the engine starts to warm up , engine will start to rev up and idiol will come down slowly ,

ive currantly replaced idiol valve, (x4)

water temp switch(x2)

tps unit/lamda sensor for a geniune one

cleaned replaced throttle body

done boost leak checks , all fine

changed 147/109/53 relays, replaced inlet manidolf gaskets , replaced coilpack ht leads and plugs,

still no joy ,, ive replaced the engine loom

so then thought id recheck the ecu pinouts from 1 to 68 from a friends car , everything seems to check ok other then then the fuel pump relay was wired wrong but hasnt helped the issiuse,

ive tryed my ecu on my friends car (same engine spec ) and it starts runs like a dream , dam bloody mystry,,,never know anything like it , ive also found the mk1 to mk3 has more wires on the igition , as the vr6 ecu wasnt storeing memory , (which was showing in vag.com ,yet theres no faults showning either)

also added new battery.alti, too

also if i unplug idiol valve engine runs really rich 10/11afr , i replug it in, revs come up and afr better

i m also getting bogging out when im de accelerationg down a hill , then go to accelerate there no fuel ,(showing on afr gauge, then i get a suddern miss ,sputter and back to normal running,

its back runing fine ,

if i unplug tps i dont get any rich afr ,

its like a resistance or wireing issiuse , as the engines holds pressure ?

any anyone any ideas i can lastly try before i decide to rip the lot out and fit this mk5 r32 turbo on ms3x