raddo_tom

Absolutely IMMENSE VW Part's clear out!!

Every single spare I own is up on auction, I've hoarded WAAAAAY TO MUCH POOP over the past 10 years!

There are Corrado bits, Mk 2 and Mk3 golf bits and a couple of Mk4 Bits!

All at a 99p Start all with NO RESERVE!

I've dragged in my housemates to help me list. It's spread across 3 accounts!

Tell your friends. lol I just want it to go, I miss having space!

Linky's

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/vwdubmonkey/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/parts_monkey/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/asathorp/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Bump guys, All ending tonight!!!

Can I politely suggest that your housemates "pull their fingers out", won and paid for 2 items on the 15th (1st class recorded delivery?) - As of this morning nothing received.

Ian.

raddo_tom

You were on here yesterday so I find it hard to believe you didn't check in on this thread.

This is now about the third time, could be more, that you've messed people around whilst selling stuff. I feel we have been very fair allowing you to carry on trading here. A decision we're now starting to regret.

If you're online again and still don't provide an update, or if people don't start getting parts pretty damn quick, we'll just ban you permanently this time.

Not that I've actually received my parts yet, but for the record Tom did have the courtesy of responding to a PM to explain he'd been swamped but had managed to get things in the post... As I said, nothing received yet but I'll let everyone know if anything comes through (and hopefully vice versa if you guys receive anything).

M.

Last contact I had was on the 2nd saying all items have been posted. Looking at his feedback HERE some people have started to receive items, so hopefully mine should be here tomorrow.

I still haven't recieved anything through the post yet after two weeks and several e-mails including 'i've sent them mate' email, he hasn't replied to my last e-mail either.

If anyone wishes to purchase anything from any of the three eBay accounts I would advise NOT to, save yourself the grief

If you have paid through paypal and opened a dispute, without proof of postage this guy wont see a penny of your cash.

You will get your money back 100%.

I appreciate its not the point, but you should rest assured that you'll get refunded.