KADVR6

some nice 17" alloys

I've got a set of 17" ABT alloys in the garage, one has a minor dink on the rim where I ran over a metal piece of angle iron in the road one night.

cybershot555-1.jpg

Edited by ANDREW 30

Mmmm not bad but preferbly looking for BBS or something different, who has some gotti's they wanna sell lol

I got a set of TSW with perfect tyres £150 or a set of 5 stud 15" Estorils that where refurbed and never fitted.

There is a picture of both sets of wheels in the classifieds

Edited by itsmeagain

Might be selling my gunmetal rotas if no one wants the car with them on.

Might be selling my gunmetal rotas if no one wants the car with them on.

ok i'm intrested mate, what about the brakes also??

Ok possibly. How desperate are you for them as I've just put up a for sale thread for my car so if its ok with you I'll let it run for a week and if no interest I'll whip the wheels/brakes off for you? Sound fair?

Ok possibly. How desperate are you for them as I've just put up a for sale thread for my car so if its ok with you I'll let it run for a week and if no interest I'll whip the wheels/brakes off for you? Sound fair?

not desperate at all mate its got some wheels on it lol, what condition etc etc are the alloys in, and what tyres etc etc.

oh yeh how much you want for the alloys, and how much you want for the brakes, pm me if you want mate.

I'll PM you mate, maybe do a deal with those solitudes you're currently running as I've not got any other wheels at the moment.

I'll PM you mate, maybe do a deal with those solitudes you're currently running as I've not got any other wheels at the moment.

straight swap lol