toledo

Car Cleaning gear on Gumtree

http://www.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/list_postings.pl?search_terms=&search_location=HALIFAX&ubercat=9314

Due to my abandoned business idea i have a bit of unsold stock to sell at discount prices.

Mainly Meguairs products on there at the moment but i have some Autoglym products to list as soon as i get time to put them on.

Can post at buyers expense or come and collect from Halifax .

I will take paypal gift payments or cash.

Range of Flexipads polishing pads available too.

unless someone lives next door to you, wants to pay cash and only wants one item, there's not much incentive to buy?

halfords are offering 3 for 2, are local and don't charge for accepting paypal..

Yeah ! thanks for that.

I am aware of the Halfords deal , and a good deal it is too, unfortunately when i purchased this stock i couldn't buy the volume that Halfords can so didn't get the deal they get. But that said i am now trying to minimise my losses and hope to recoup as much of my money as possible. Having invested months on the project and a certain amount of money on equipment and products i didn't take the decision not to launch the company lightly.

I am not trying to trick anyone but as you say Halfords demand that you buy three items to get similar prices to the ones i have asked, if due to postage or any other factor there is not a financial benefit to the buyer then they would obviously buy elsewhere but i thank you for pointing this out to us all and in the process stamping all over my posting !

Think i'm gonna go take a chill pill !!!