Hawkeyerado

Bentley manual

Hi folks,

I've just bought my first Corrado :dance: a VR6 Storm

i've a list of things that need doing but.....

I'm a novice when it comes to mechanical matters but keen to learn and get practical. I was looking at getting a bentley repair manual but wanted to know if it covers a 95 plate uk car? The only ones i can see have 1990-1994 in the title. They're pretty pricey so want to make sure i get the right edition! Any thoughts?

many thanks in advance

Andrew

Hi - welcome to the forum :)

There is only one Bentley Manual for the Corrado, but unfortunately it only covers US cars - the G60 and the SLC (VR6). And of course is all LHD and includes stuff you'd never need to know about, such as the electronic seatbelts and air conditioning. But that said, it's about the best workshop manual you can get for the Corrado and will help you no end - so worth paying for!

I got one of those, a friend bought it for me. Only about £4 I think, it's quite good. Loads of stuff and for an American car as Jim says.

i brought the one on cd awhile back aswell, basiclay its just scanned images of the bentley manual, but after realising theres only a small fraction of info scanned on to that disc i brought a second hand bentley manual from ebay,

the thing is HUGE! well worth the moneys :)

i brought the one on cd awhile back aswell, basiclay its just scanned images of the bentley manual, but after realising theres only a small fraction of info scanned on to that disc i brought a second hand bentley manual from ebay,

the thing is HUGE! well worth the moneys :)

Is there more than 1060 pages?

Is there more than 1060 pages?

its realy hard to say, as the index is sections and the pages arent numbered like that, but at a guess i would say yes more then 1060, its roughly 3" thick and looks like a bigger phone book,

A quick Google search and its available as a free download :cool:

probably the same as the pdf copy cd's on ebay that go for £7.00, i.e not the whole manual, just parts of it that someone has scanned to make abit of cash, still useful though no doubt