Kempy

possible cheap nugget

An odd auction!

"I haven't had this car for very long, I bought the service & tax." ....so they are fake?

"Reason for sale: going on holiday and car wont be safe" ...hmmm, looks safe enough on the street currently.

"if you beat the car you should buy" ...but if you have beaten it already, maybe I won't ;-)

Other than that, it looks like a tidy car from the pics.

mjcp

This is going to sound completely off the wall, but I saw this car this morning on the way to work - was going to put a "spotted" post on tonight for a nugget car with white OZ Polaris!

It was parked up by the Marquis Arms in Swansea, not a particularly rough part of the city or anything, and opposite a chap who has a really tidy silver Corrado (not sure if there is a link)...

Depending on the up close condition that second one sounds interesting. Older guy owner and SORNed the last 5 years. Mileage is double the Nugget Kip bought last year but reserve is low IF it is really tidy and sound and IF there are any other nutters around who will payout for a good condition Nugget.