wy906

Corraduh!

Holding the door key in the lock position for a couple of seconds does a full closure of the windows, locks and the sunroof in the VR6.

on my other g60,the sunroof also closed with the windows.Think the foldable mirrors are by hand unless later models had electric ones?

Cheers david,im going to the stealers tomorrow and ill check out if it works using relay 99 on older raddos.should do if the relays the only difference

I put the 99 relay in my 1990 16v and it works fine

Holding the door key in the lock position for a couple of seconds does a full closure of the windows, locks and the sunroof in the VR6.

Not just the VR6. My old 8v did it too. Had it hooked up to the fob so i could walk away click a button and she locked all doors, windows and sunroof :)

All the raddos did it.

yacob i had that with my last alarm too,full closure alarm-all for 100 quid! winner

All the raddos did it.

yacob i had that with my last alarm too,full closure alarm-all for 100 quid! winner

I think i read somewhere on here that the early Rado's didnt close the sunroof.... =/

early g60s dont have it then,they just have a five second delay relay

just tried it, doesnt work on my g60,later cars have it?

My german doesnt extend to books yet! :lol:

just go and get a second hand 99 relay from the scrappy and then you'll have intermittent wiper control :)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I put the 99 relay in my 1990 16v and it works fine

ahh too slow

US model i had closed the sunroof first,then the passager window, then drivers window.Quite annoying as you want to leave it open in hot weather on tilt.think it only worked on tilt though.never noticed if it slide back

My current model doesnt have a sunroof :/

guys just to let you know

The Relay is 179 now and costs 33 euro from the stealers new.This is 1994 VR one but straight swap. part number 3B0955531

The variable function for the wiper works and is in relay position 8 on g60's which orginally has 19 stamped on top

Is that Just manual foldable wing mirrors or electric? I'm loving this thread, the thing i like is being able to shut the window by locking the car!

I felt really stupid when I read that. I've turned the mirrors in on a number of occasions but only realised when I read this thread that I was "Folding" them. Doh!