rado-steve

N-Plate Storm..........£1500!

Looks to be a real bargain some issues but cheap enough.

Seems strange that its Cat C and not Cat D???

Would have thought that with minimal damage Cat D would be more realistic?

Maybe more damage underneath than seller knows/or is letting on about!!

Hahahahahaha James another rado (maybe) not been that long hey.

Good luck chief and let us know how you get on

possibly,but will see what the full extent is when i have a look at it,not rushing into anything .....

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Yea i know Chris,cant keep away no matter how hard i try lol

I'd be tempted myself!!! lol. Shouldn't take much work to make it good.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Well i had a look at it tonight,not as good as i thought,lower valance and bumper is required but this is an easy repair,the rest of the car is an honest car but unloved most of its life,2" diameter stone chips cover the bonnet as these stonechips have never had attention from day one...shame

Rest of the car needed a full respray due to various bad repair and rubbish paint,the interior was ..."ok" but drivers seat bolster was shot and drivers door card not so good,but with some serious cleaning it would have come up good.

But the main thing was the rear mid section of the floor,where the rear passenger foot wells are, the floor had been pushed up from poor recovery truck unloading and was obvious as the inside carpet area was well raised... The seller was honest about the car and he had two other corrados,one black VR6 and one G60.

Also never heard it run as the fuel line was ripped... plus having a cat C marker and needing a VIC check was not worth 1500 quid in my eyes...ho hum,save up and by better me thinks!

No wonder he's selling, sounds like it would need a fair bit of time and money. Hopefully someone will tale it and restore it, as it'd be a shame for a storm to be broken and sold off as parts.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk