dogger

SpoonFedTuning One Piece Lower Windscreen Trim Group Buy

Very nice, any idea when theyll be ready? Not in any rush just so i can pay the remainder of the balance for both pieces.

Cheers

Its good to hear everyone is pleased with the results. Hopefully this makes the wait worthwhile. We will be shipping orders starting Monday. I will IM everyone with information. All of the lower windscreen trims have been made so we are just catching up with making the scuttle trays. Production goes fast with that part though so we can get them all done soon. Cheers!

I love your work :camp:

I can't afford all the stuff right now, and I don't even have a corrado yet, but am I right to assume that you'll still make the UK/RHD specific stuff once the group buys are finished?

Again, looks awesome :thumbleft:

Hi Drewie. Thank you for the compliments. Cheers!

We will be making and selling the RHD parts for awhile so please don't worry about them not being available. We spent a lot of time bringing these parts to market just for the UK and we hope they will sell.

Here are some nice daylight pictures of the Kevlar scuttle tray with the carbon fiber lower trim.

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

The first scuttle tray is in customs now and hopefully eddy can check fitment as soon as he can get it out of customs.

been to parcelforce they dot have it awaiting customs clearance

i will keep checking parcelforce are open 8am to 7pm soon as i get it

i will fit it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52673[/ATTACH]

sorry forgot to post been busy

got the parts fitted & look f£cking awesome i needed to sick the windscreen trim down there was a gap between the trim & windscreen

also had to cut the bracket for the wiper-motor & the washer bracket is also a problem I've not got the washer pip counted they have

the same probiem with the LHD scuttle tray

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52681[/ATTACH]

they is a how to at spoonfedtuning.com its in support ( corrado rain tray diy ) i used 4 of the metal clips for windscreen trim & 4 metal

clips with a bit cut of to put the to trims together

so not a very good fit then for the money!!!

Please keep in mind that we made the scuttle tray without a RHD car or the RHD wiper set up. It was completely built by using only pictures and measurements provided thankfully by a few members here. The fact that it is only making contact with a small corner of the wiper motor bracket is pretty good considering the circumstances in which it was built. The quality of the parts as Eddy can attest to is top notch. This RHD version is even better in surface quality and fit to the LHD version which we have sold over 125 of worldwide.

Thank you eddy for the post and information. I really appreciate your patience, understanding, and business. Cheers!

the original 3 piece windscreen trim on my car had all the metal & plastic clips intact & black adhesive/sealant

i have removed 3 original windscreen trims on 3 different corrados all used black adhesive/sealant so i presume its original

the spoonfedtuning trim does not use the plastic clips so i used sum adhesive to sick it down

the fit of windscreen trim is bang on all the holes are where they should be

the 2 small problems with the scuttle tray are small i happy with the 2 trim pieces & will continue to ues spoonfedtuning

the trim pieces can be viewed at ultimate dubs

Edited by eddy.h

The factory trim pieces shouldn't have any kind of adhesive holding them on. Typically when the windscreen is replaced the installers break the white plastic clips when removing the trim pieces improperly. So they have to use the black glue they use to install the glass to hold the plastic trim pieces in place again. The white clips tend to break easily as well.

my windscreen is original vw & the white plastic clips where not broke i broke them trying to get them of after removing the factory trim pieces

That's amazing you still have the original glass especially since it chips so easily. I'm on my 4th.

Pics of the green carbon/Kevlar windscreen trim and scuttle tray.

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

And yellow carbon/Kevlar scuttle tray with a black fiberglass windscreen trim

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

We have an extra set of fiberglass gloss black RHD scuttle and windscreen trim for sale. The scuttle is £113 and the trim is £125. Shipping on one or both is £40.

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg