dogger

SpoonFedTuning One Piece Lower Windscreen Trim Group Buy

Thank you for the replies. Looking good to get going on both the lower trim and a RHD scuttle tray.

We are going to make the RHD rain tray mold right after we finish the lower trim mold since there are enough people interested in both parts. I estimate it will take 2 1/2 weeks for both molds to be ready and for production to begin on both parts. This will make it possible to ship both parts together for the same price.

Dogger I' ll be up for a scuttle panel cover, if there anything like your other produces then its going to be good

Thanks! We are getting closer on this. Still waiting to hear back from a few people who I contacted.

Everything is going great with this. Thank you so much to everyone who is participating in this and helping to get these parts into production. I never planned to make RHD versions of these parts but it was because of a great group of Corrado enthusiasts here who made it more than worthwhile to go through with this. I'm excited to get both parts into production and see them installed.

We started the lower trim mold and if all things go well it will be finished the middle of next week. We will start the scuttle tray mold immediately after. I should have pics of the prototype scuttle tray to post here in one week.

Thanks again!

Sorry for my late reply. The lower trim mold is being completed today and the first part is being made tomorrow. It will be a carbon fiber version. I'll post pictures as soon as possible so everyone can see how it turned out. We got the plug looking really good and the mold came out perfect so I have high expectations for these parts. I'm certain once the LHD Corrado owners see this part they will want us to retool the LHD lower trim since its only available in fiberglass.

I apologize for the delay on this. My mold maker has been very busy with molding a complete racing car body so he had to squeeze in this mold. I will have pics of the scuttle tray prototype in the next few days. We will begin that mold this coming week.

thanks for the update

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

neider when the parts will be Reade for post

look forward to the-is bits

Yes we the lhd owners, want that Dogger. ;)

Carbon is nice. Lhd carbonparts are even nicer ;)

I for example would like the G-ladder cover in carbon, for sure ;) Ppppllleeaase ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.

These can be ordered without the wiper holes or with only the center hole for mono wiper set ups. The part is completely smooth where the holes would be so it will have a very clean look.