Ruck

Got one!!

Well..finally got one!!

54k from new

2.0 16v

pretty damn clean!

Few niggles need sorting though.

Accelerator cable needs changing as really tight

Window surroung on drivers side has a 'ding' in it.

And er.. thats it!!

Christened it Charlie... cos its white and addictive!

Paid £2200 for it... bit pricey, but low mileage FSH and all past MOT's pretty much sugest its been cared for.

Gonna spend a few quid on it though - suspension, stereo and wheels need updating. Stereo and Wheels are the ones that came with the car - liked how original it was!

Jesus christ Renshaw... that pic... think that might just have cost me a fortune!!! Love it!

yep CM ....wife is under that impression too. Told her ill do one thing a month...wont tell her about stuff she cant see mind!

Main question at the mo is... 17's and slightly lowered, or 15's slammed and explain to wife and son that it always made that noise...

Edited by Ruck

Cheers Ruck. That was my previous car which got me very deep into Corrado modding LOL. This time round its all about keeping it original (ish) ;)

As for wheels, personally having tried pretty much every option over the years, the best compromise on looks and driving for me is 17" lowered a resonable amount. 15s slammed and you will forever be repairing things, including your back and teeth :)

Jay

Seen the wheels i want.. shame they dont come in 16's which was my preferred option.

17 would fill the arch better, but having come from an integra type r which ran on 15's and having run it on 17's, the drive was so much more precise i found on the 15's.

Edited by Ruck

16s all the way for me, 15s on the rado look a little on the small side. 17s fill the arches ok, but compromise the ride. 16s, as is always quoted, is the compromise between the 2.

Damn.. taken me 2 weeks of searching to find a wheel i like... back the drawing board.... or go 17's and deal with the crashy ride.