VeeDub_NZ

Corrados on 16x9 Borbet As

Kia Ora lads,

I'm looking for pics of corrados on 16x9 (et15) Borbet Type As. If you're running them, what suspension are you running and do they rub etc etc?

Much love.

VeeDub

I used to have 16x9 carmonas all round on mine , couldnt use full lock and the rears rubbed prob would have been fine with the arches rolled. just coilovers on the car . was also using 215/35/16 tyres pretty hard to get but camskill sell them and sometimes they come up on ed38. most people run 205/40/16s i think

may10006.jpg

2hTZHxQw.jpg

Excuse the angel eyes! That's my old valver.

16x7.5 ET20 fronts, 16x9 ET15 rears -60mm all round using 205/45 i believe (could have been 205/40) on the rear and 195s on the front. Coilovers were Weitec Hicon GTs which were fine when lowered around 40mm but after that became too harsh for my liking. Probably wouldn't go for 205s again either as I found they looked a bit too extreme!

Had the rear arches rolled btw, without that you will scrub like mad! As for the fronts, I think later cars (bulgy bonnet) have slightly wider wings which may help.

Hope this helps...

Nick