JonnyVW

PLAYERS 2011 - 18th Sept - Northweald Air strip

Hey guys,

Anyone from here gonna attend this? Was an awesome show last year, fingers crossed the weather holds out! =S

Jono =)

I will be there, looking forward to it. First time the Corrado will be there in the 3 years ive owned it :D

Don't think I can make this one unfortunatgely. Too much DIY to do on the house tomorrow.

Cracking show but a bloody long drive from north wales - better drag my arse to bed then as will have to set off pretty early!

Excellent day, loads of great cars brilliant vibe. Didnt take any pictures as was too busy gawping! Any one take any pictures?

Think i saw you Sam and cdem in 3 car convoy on your way back. I did a slow drive by in my red ED30 golf and gave you a nod. Cars were looking good! But why so slow ;) :D

Matt

Yea that was us, remember seeing your golf :-) sam was having clearance issues so we had a nice chilled drive back...most the way anyway :-P

ha ha, ye was very low but still playing with the setup and trying to find the best height. I think I remember seeing a red golf, but didnt look to say hi as was too busy keeping an eye out for pot holes lol. You didnt get any pics did you?