Pat_McCrotch

Grey leather recaros

Rob has just bought a set for his Silver VR but I think he is getting then retrimmed, you could buy the original grey covers off him and fit them to set of your own then colour isn't an issue and you could then resell on a set of covers. I sold mine on in this way.

One of my mates got an advanced warning about a Corrado with recaros going to a scrap yard we frequently visit.

We got another mate to pop in as it was local(ish) to his work, he got there to see it come in and it had a grey leather recaro interior that was near on mint condition, oh and it was a G60

Apparently the owner ran out of cash and needed rid quick.

Anyway, my mate returned the next day and made a cheeky offer of £250 for the whole interior thinking he would get told to do one.

To my mates shock he accepted the offer and chucked in the supercharger!!

The interior is just sitting in his garage now as he doesn't own a corrado or have any intention of putting it in any of his projects.

If only I had not been away that weekend, thats gotta be the scrapyard bargain of the century.

One of my mates got an advanced warning about a Corrado with recaros going to a scrap yard we frequently visit.

We got another mate to pop in as it was local(ish) to his work, he got there to see it come in and it had a grey leather recaro interior that was near on mint condition, oh and it was a G60

Apparently the owner ran out of cash and needed rid quick.

Anyway, my mate returned the next day and made a cheeky offer of £250 for the whole interior thinking he would get told to do one.

To my mates shock he accepted the offer and chucked in the supercharger!!

The interior is just sitting in his garage now as he doesn't own a corrado or have any intention of putting it in any of his projects.

If only I had not been away that weekend, thats gotta be the scrapyard bargain of the century.

would he consider selling it??

is a possibility for me ;)

I got audi TT grey recaros in mine, grey does go well in a aqua I reckon.

_DSC0292.JPG

Got any more pictures of these? Interested in these myself.

What are they like for support and comfort.

Thanks

I have been thinking about buying a cloth set but not sure if they contain a heated seat loom (would like to retain this)

Cloth recaros don't contain the heated loom. I thought I would miss it compared to my other car. But actually I don't. I find the cloth far more comfortable in hot weather and I assume not as cold in winter. However you can get aftermarket kits if you're that bothered about it. I might well do this in the future.

Got any more pictures of these? Interested in these myself.

What are they like for support and comfort.

Thanks

I loved these seats when I had my TT. Very comfy and supportive indeed.

mine are heated but have no idea how to get them to work on a rado. but sure its possible

mine are heated but have no idea how to get them to work on a rado. but sure its possible

Have you fitted a TT rear bench as well ?

What are the TT seats like, height and adjustment wise ?

Ive got the rear bench but its smaller than a corrado one so its just in the garage

would he consider selling it??

is a possibility for me ;)

Unfortunately, I doubt he will.

Have hinted my interest in the fronts and he's a compulsive hoarder, he's got more useful parts in his collection of garages than VW themselves.

Seems a reasonable price actually!

cheap considering what the panels and switches are costing me

Yeh Corrados with cloth seats leave me for dead, they are so much quicker

Indeed, of course the ultimate Corrado is a Storm with cloth - faster in reverse!