JMC

Time for a new Jailor?.... [Sold]

The only reason I have not sold my car at several times in the past - is observing what seems to happen to the majority - they buy another.

Now being very fugal with my money, this is therefore just not an option. Losing money on cars is not something I handle well.

Plus I am told so many times that I have a really good car - so if I bought another I would be so dissappointed if it did not match up to the one I own now.

Although it has 186500 miles on the clock, I am only the second owner and I think it shows.

One day, I may eventually buy a run around, but I love my Corrado and am not sure I could really see it parked up in the garage.

As has been said before - you will be back !!!!!

Seems a real bargain that, am so tempted to replace mine, had the same thoughts when Bill sold his recently.

Am sure mine will cost more than £3k to get how i want it, and even then it will still have the standard 200,000mile vr6 engine in there :(

Sale pretty much now agreed and she will be collected by her new owner on Monday.

Jealous! I'm not surprised though tbh :)

If the new owner wants a beige parcel shelf, get them to pm me :lol:

Shame mate but you've not properly used that thing for years now so it did seem like it was going to happen eventually. Be interested to know if it's a known / regular member or a newbie!

Without sounding like a drama queen, I'm sure he will reveal himself shortly. I say that because he's due to pick her up first thing tomorrow am :(

He's fairly new to the forum but from what I gather, knows his stuff and this isn't his first Corrado by any means.

Will take more than that to get rid of me!! :grin:

You're always welcome back to the rock matey. If you can stand chasing something round the TT course that's not a Corrado!