Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Payment made for 4 sets...

Finally.. Sorry for the wait.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Payment made for 4 sets...

Finally.. Sorry for the wait.

Alex do you have any spare sets?Only just noticed this today!!

I might have... Some people didn't pay so I'll let you know after I've sent out the ones I've got

Alex do you have any spare sets?Only just noticed this today!!

I have a spare set here you can have if no more are available. Let me know

OK chaps... Sorry for the wait but the rollers will be going in the post tonight. I've been waiting for the paypal money i had left from the sale of the rollers to be transferred to me so I can buy the stamps. I hope you get them soon x Let me know when they turn up.

Also, we still have a few sets left if anyone ones some more :)

JUST TO INFORM YOU ALL!

The rollers went in the post on the 12th Dec and they went second class.

I had to get the cheaper postage as i have 20 unsold rollers! This is of course not the fault of those who paid on time but there is little i could do but pay for the cheaper stamps as i had to pay for them out of my own pocket.

~If you don't have them before the 20th Dec then please let me know

Again, for those who paid for 1st class postage i am very sorry... but it really couldn't be helped! :(

i'd be up for 2 sets please,i.e enuf for one car.......

Edited by rixy

thanks guys... I think the time of year also contributed to the situation somewhat. If anyone gets theirs please post on here to let me know...

Stuey B - You have PM

rixy - no worries, you also have PM

pobmk4 - again, you have PM

Hi.Alex. I,m sorry to have to report that the envelope the rollers were sent in had split open when I received it from the postman this morning,he said that was how he got it and had tried to secure the contents with an elastic band and asked me if any contents were missing. unfortunately three of my four sets were missing,I guess had fallen out and were lost. sorry to have to report this,as the set I did reeive looked great. I await your reply.

Best regards. Vince.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Hi.Alex. I,m sorry to have to report that the envelope the rollers were sent in had split open when I received it from the postman this morning,he said that was how he got it and had tried to secure the contents with an elastic band and asked me if any contents were missing. unfortunately three of my four sets were missing,I guess had fallen out and were lost. sorry to have to report this,as the set I did reeive looked great. I await your reply.

Best regards. Vince.

Best regards. Vince.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Best regards. Vince.

Aggh crap... I'm sorry buddy. I'll have a look at getting compensation from royal mail, will have to wait till after christmas though, is that ok?

Hi .Alex. I did speak to the manager of my local post office but unfortunatley he did not hold out much hope after he had asked me to describe what was in the envelope and how it had been packaged! he implied it should have been in a more substantial package,maybe a jiffy bag. Sorry his words not mine. Why does this always seem to happen to me? By all means have a go from your end, I can't really afford to right off that amount and not have anything to show for it. I am sorry,I do appreciate this has been a lot of effort.

Vince.