st4stokie

Newbie in Stoke

Picked up my second Rado a couple of weeks ago after missing my old one sooo much. Brought it as a project and a weekend toy needs a respray as its been sprayed in a white pearl colour which looks very pink from most angles. Selling my 25th Anni Golf now

Hi mate, where in stoke are you? I've got a project on-going at the moment and from stoke too!

ahhh cool, im about 10 mins from stoke in kidsgrove :)

Nah. not part of any local dub groups anymore, running The VR6 Owners Club takes up all my spare time, that along with my corrado rebuild :)

What other bits do you need to do to yours?

Well the interior could do with sorting clocks,seats and door cards ect. It basically just wants a good tidying up inside and out. Want to get it lowered to as its sitting sky high at the moment, got some spring and dampers sorted for that. Shell is good and soild on it just a bit of surface rust on NSR arch nothing serious, the VR engine is sweet too that was fitted by Si from PSi Tuning (was his bros car) and he did all the chains and tenssioners and stuff before fitting it. Its actually had a conversion not genuine VR6 model was a 16V before L Reg. Just on my way up PSi now to get an oil change and a winter check up on my Anni.

Thanks. Will post some pics soon as I have some good ones

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Managed get a couple of pics off my phone not really that good but best I've got

023.jpg

021.jpg

018.jpg