20vt

Breaking early spec Corrado

After giving up trying to sell my 20vt converted Corrado as a complete car i have decided to break it. Engine and management have now sold as has the seats. Below is what i have left (car was originally a Blue 1.8 16v G reg):

Driverside headlight (stone chip to glass, been filled with clear silicone, clips good) £15

Passengerside headlight (good condition): £30

Fog lights: £30

Indicators: £25

Driverside wing (good condition was a replacement last year): £30

Rear bumper (few scuffs/scratches) £10

Front Bumper (few scuffs/scratches to corner and lower grill missing) £10

OE rear lights half tinted using tinting spray (look good): £40

G-max shocks and approx 60mm lowering springs (rears brand new never fitted, fronts used but good): £50 Now sold

Early 16v clocks (mileage approx 115k iirc) £30

Manual window winder setup (took me ages to find this, weight saving for track car) £40

Pair of door handles complete with 1 key: £30 Now Sold

Side rubbing strips (think one is scuffed, will double check) £20

90mm splitter, cracks/tear in both corners: £5

Gearbox: £75

Black diamond clutch (done less than 10 miles!): £60

Clutch slave cylinder (brand new, only fitted for 10 miles):£15

Any dash switches: £10

Set of white multi spoke 16" team dynamic wheels with 4 good toyo tyres: £200

G60 brake setup with discs and Pagid FR pads: £80

Spal fan c/w bracket (forget the diametre but fits std 16v rad):£25

Pair of wishbones fitted with RallyDesign poly bushes: £25

G60 rear engine and gearbox mounts (again less than 10miles use): £20

16v Starter motor:£15

Alpine 6 x 4 Speakers (fits in oem parcel shelf supports):£10

Wing mirrors :£15 per side

Roof rain gutter mouldings: £30 Now sold

Pedal box: £50

Under car fuel pump with virtually new accumlator that pump sits in (cost over £100 from vw!!): £60

I will keep adding to the list as i think of bits. Feel free to ask any questions and if you think my pricing is out make me an offer. Prices are plus postage but collection from Frome in Somerset or Gillingham in Dorset where i work is no problem.

Cheers

Edited by 20vt
update sold item

Hi mate, I'll take the suspension from you if it will fit a '95 8v? Would also need to take into account approx postage cost?

Hi mate, I'll take the suspension from you if it will fit a '95 8v? Would also need to take into account approx postage cost?

Hi mate, i would imagine the suspension would fit a later Corrado but dont know for definate, i think the top mounts may be different but are interchangeable. I can post any item upto 30kg for £10.20 using TNT through work, so if you want it how does £60 delivered sound?

Cheers

Hi mate i'll take both exterior door handles and key.

Thks

No problems mate, have pm'd you my paypal details, i'll update list.

Hi mate, i would imagine the suspension would fit a later Corrado but dont know for definate, i think the top mounts may be different but are interchangeable. I can post any item upto 30kg for £10.20 using TNT through work, so if you want it how does £60 delivered sound?

Cheers

Sounds spot on to me. Anything else I would need to buy to fit it to my car, bump stops etc, or am I good to go with bolting your stuff up?

If you want to pm me your paypal details, or bank details so it's instantly in your bank. Whichevers good for you.

Cheers

Apart from top mounts you'll need rear bump stops as these are brand new and have never been fitted. The fronts have bump stops fitted, not sure on condition but you can cut down your standard ones to fit. I'll pm you my paypal details now mate.

Thanks

Apart from top mounts you'll need rear bump stops as these are brand new and have never been fitted. The fronts have bump stops fitted, not sure on condition but you can cut down your standard ones to fit. I'll pm you my paypal details now mate.

Thanks

Ok thanks, I'm having to do this from the pub on my phone so it'll be a bit fiddly to use paypal!! I'll transfer the funds across to you in the morning mate.

Cheers

Hi Mate,

I would be interested in your Clutch Salve Cylinder.. also, do you have the rear hubs? Will these pit on a 1.8 16V 1990?

Hi mate

The car is a 1990 1.8 16v and the rear hubs are standard so should fit your car fine. How about £35 delivered for the clutch slave cylinder and both rear hubs (stub axles)

Hey, have you got the 7 slat grill? if so how much and how many tabs still intact

Sorry mate i changed to a badgeless grill and studily binned the original as it had a broken clip

Still got the slave clyinder??

Sorry for the slow reply, yeah still have the slave cylinder

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Hi Mate

Really interested in the manual window winders, would you take £40 posted? Cheers Joe

Yeah no problem mate, as long as your ok with waiting until after the weekend as wont have a chance to remove til then. If that's ok send me a pm.

Cheers

Hey, do you still have the drivers side headlight for sale? Does it still have the clips on the top if you do? Thaknks

Couple of bits I'm needing, if you've still got them!?

Rear passenger side girling brake caliper?

Passenger side window switch?

And a wee bit for window, not sure what they are called. There should be 2(?) small plastic(?) bits that go in the window channel and allow window to go up and down.... hope that description means something to you!!

Hope to hear from you soon with a price if all these parts are available!!

Hi Mate do you have the small triangle shaped cover that covers up the locking petrol flap rod? it's secured by 2 small screws up in the wheel arch above the filler neck.

Price posted please if the screw hole tabs are complete.

Thanks! :)

Hi mate

The car is a 1990 1.8 16v and the rear hubs are standard so should fit your car fine. How about £35 delivered for the clutch slave cylinder and both rear hubs (stub axles)

Hi, apologies but i got mixed up with the parts that i need, i was actually after the disk as im told this is where the wheel bolts go in to and comes as one part. I have decided to replace these for new ones, that way i have a piece of mind i can stop the car if i need to.

I am however interested in your Front foglamps and indecators, can you send me a pic of these please?

Thanks

Veejay.

Hi I would like the clocks/speedo if possible as long as they are NOT digital. I also need the plastic that covers the wiper motor along the scuttle. Do you have the back box? Please get in touch and we can sort a price and you can let me know how I can pay you. Thanks Steve

HI there, do you have any of the heater system left? I'm after a small control cog that activates the directional airflow control. It's off the early slider system if you can help?