wy906

‘An offer you can’t refuse’

Mine is like me. old and decrepit so probably in the £500 to £700 price range. Taxi driver offered me £1200 recently, still got it. nuff said.

Like everybody here I LOVE my car but everything has a price. I reckon if I was offered £4k I would gladly take it!

No amount of money could ever replace the 8 years of fun I've had with my C, but I'd swap it for an M5 owned by an equally meticulous enthusiast :D

No amount of money could ever replace the 8 years of fun I've had with my C, but I'd swap it for an M5 owned by an equally meticulous enthusiast :D

An E39 M5, Z4M Coupe or V8 S4/RS4 are so tempting!!!! E39 M5s are pretty cheap now too (to purchase at least!)

Me three! Always loved the Mmmmm Coupe. Such a unique car. A friend of a friend has just bought one- will try to get a test drive ;)

I'd be mad to sell as there's no way i'll get a good price any more but would love a nice daily instead. Friend has a nice 535d M Sport high spec and tweeked for obscene grunt. Comfort equipment, speed and economy and first refusal

Ive just bought a vr6 1993/L with a couple of issues; sunroof prob and rust on front wing, new tyre for mot and some tax and ins all under a grand and the enjoyment i get out of driving it is priceless!. Third Gear is awesome !!!!!!

LOL @ BMW Coupe - 5.0 V8 in title, then 3.3 litre in spec!

probably came up as a 3.3 litre in spec as ebay puts the standard specs, specific to the number plate in, it does however have a 5.0 litre v8 fitted!

I was looking at those M Coupes as well a few months back before I got the Scirocco. I love them. Im happy to get my money back on any car Ive owned, cant say fairer than that.