G60  CS

SWG Vent gauge pod + Twin inlet kit

Hi Chris I thought they were either a push fit or a bracket behind the gauge itself, hopefully not glued or bonded in ??

If you mean the SWG twin inlet box then my advice is steer clear. they are very weak and simply tightening up the hose clamps on top of the silicon hoses is enough to crack the plastic underneath. Then you get nasty stuff going into your charger. The best option for power is thought to be a standard box drilled out with a K+N panel filter, and even this hasn't been proved to give anything over the paper ones!

I bought one of the SWG vent gauge ! What a load of crap, spent twenty minutes dremling the pod just to get the gauge to fit, then it wouldn't fit the dash ! Ended up just making one out of a spare vent !

Still have the SWG one,yours for postage (it's an early one)

Ok cool ill have a bash at fitting it , ive got a badly modded std vent at the moment so want to try and tidy it up pm me your details and how much postage you want and ill sort it straight away

thanks Simon

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

If you mean the SWG twin inlet box then my advice is steer clear. they are very weak and simply tightening up the hose clamps on top of the silicon hoses is enough to crack the plastic underneath. Then you get nasty stuff going into your charger. The best option for power is thought to be a standard box drilled out with a K+N panel filter, and even this hasn't been proved to give anything over the paper ones!

thanks for the heads up, currently running a jabba induction kit which i cant stand either !