bmcc

Do all g60 come with red seatbelts

Just a bit of a random question but do all g60 come with red seatbelts? Mines is red, but i seen another g60 without them, was wondering if they are standard

I've never heard of any corrado's that come with red seat belts, in fact the only red seat belts I have ever seen in a vw is from a mk3 anniversary. I would like some though!

Polo GTi's came with them too.

But I've never seen a factory Corrado with them!

personally i dont like them, would prefer black ones!

1ac0f729.jpg

only pic i have, trying to source interior to replace old tired one, so would probably change belts out also

Well if you fancy selling the belts for not too much pennies I might be interested. Either that or I can get you a set of mk3 golf ones that I think will fit as a swap

it just doesnt make sense though as it is not colour co-ordinated with anything else, thats why i was asking if they were some of alternative, i take it there should be labels and part numbers on these ya reckon? im offshore so cant check

I think I saw a homepage where new seat belts can be had in many colours with the propper E-coding.

Cheers,

Redfox.

well i will be getting rid of them, as they just dont go with anything and totally pointless

i have no idea how much they are worth mate, i need to get other ones bought and fitted before i took those ones off though

Hi Rod,

Are they only fronts, or both fronts and rear?

You're wellcome to send me a PM, when ready, and we'll take it from there. You don't have to hurry or anything.

Cheers,

Redfox (red Corrado with red Jet interrior).