Sign in to follow this  
VkDiCeR

Car paint colours

hi i just recently got my first car and need to get it sprayed, im thinkin a hot metallic pink but i mean there are heaps o different pinks out there....does ne1 know a website that had pictures of cars with different pinks and their codes????

By the way these corrado cars are weird lookn, wat country are they from???

1) Pink? Pink? that doesn't even deserve an answer! :p

2) Volkswagen........German Company ..... German car.

Welcome to the forum.

And someone wanting to spray a Corrado pink is NOT a common question, so this is going into General! :D

Talkin of paint colours, the sun shone on my aqua blue beastie yesterday first time in months, i had forgotten how good it looks when sun is on it. What a colour.

Just thought i would add that :D

And someone wanting to spray a Corrado pink is NOT a common question, so this is going into General! :D

Shouldn't it be in 'Off-Topic' with all the other jokes? (I think that's what Roy and HG would describe it as) :wink:

Yeah it was 7 years ago, and apparently Cavaliers are still one of the most nicked cars.

Ady

is it that hard to answer my question????

i know i put in it the wrong subject and i know its on the wrong kinda forum but i need help with colours and their codes...if any1 can help then reply and if not dont bother!! :cry:

i know i put in it the wrong subject and i know its on the wrong kinda forum but i need help with colours and their codes...if any1 can help then reply and if not dont bother!!

oooohhh hark at her!!! :D :D :D

Hey....im sure a few owners have pink (tornado red) corrado's on this forum, me too untill i got the buffer out! :p

There are only 2 standard pink colours that I know of...

Cadilac used to do a pink colour, but I have no idea what it's called, and Honda used to do a Moped which was Pink which our local parts guy used to swear blind was called "nipple pink" and I know you can get touch ups for... :? :lol:

Isn't there a modern Honda (Jazz or summat like that) that's pink?

forgot about that one too :oops: .................also toyota do a salmon pink kind of colour :wink: on RAV4's and others too