87 Jetta 16v

Classic Green Storm VR6 - Shell Scrapped - Most Cream Plastics £5 a piece

Have you got the passenger grab handle ? (fits on the A pillar)

Does it come with the two screwcovers ? How much posted ?

Hi there,

Yes, I have this, complete with the two screws, the plates behind the handle too. Yours for £10 posted if that helps?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Just got back with my stash of odd parts - also very helpful to have another pair of eyes cast over mine, makes me feel much better that it's not a total lemon!

I still don't understand how the exterior got so ratty when the interior was so mint but I guess it's another Corrado mystery :lol:

Top prices too so many thanks! :thumbleft:

Stone

Goot to meet you as well. Your car will be lovely after paint :)

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

dough sent for steering wheel , thanks Rob

Nice one Rob. I have dropped you a PM regarding collection.

Cheers.

I still like my 'non sensible plan' haha just like the idea of destroying my bonnet really lol

Lol, I have visions of the "destroyed" bonnet coming undone and making a bid for freedom on the M1!!

Hey mate just wondering if you still had the two radiator bracket spacers that fit with a rubber grommet in the slam panel, the two support bracket bolts go into it. They have a tang on them. Cheers Nath

Hey mate just wondering if you still had the two radiator bracket spacers that fit with a rubber grommet in the slam panel, the two support bracket bolts go into it. They have a tang on them. Cheers Nath

Erm, I might have. I know I have a pair of these, but I need to check if my "good" car has them or they are missing. I'll keep you posted...

Hey man,

You get the PM?

I'm also interested in the short engine.

Can you tell me what exactly it comes with? Sump? Rocker, cams etc.

Hello,

Im interstested in the engine. Will it have the flywheel still on and are you open to offers? Im only down the road so can collect

Erm, I might have. I know I have a pair of these, but I need to check if my "good" car has them or they are missing. I'll keep you posted...

cheers mate !

Hey man,

You get the PM?

I'm also interested in the short engine.

Can you tell me what exactly it comes with? Sump? Rocker, cams etc.

Hi there,

Sorry, I don't think I got your PM. So, the long engine, it comes with the sump, rocker cover, cams, all timed up and ready to go in. Basically what you get is an engine to bolt your current electrics and ancillaries to. It doesn't come with any ancillaries (alternator, PAS pump, flywheel, sensors, etc)

I hope that helps a little.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Hello,

Im interstested in the engine. Will it have the flywheel still on and are you open to offers? Im only down the road so can collect

Hi there,

The long engine, it comes with the sump, rocker cover, cams, all timed up and ready to go in. Basically what you get is an engine to bolt your current electrics and ancillaries to. It doesn't come with any ancillaries (alternator, PAS pump, flywheel, sensors, etc). Regarding offers, I have a couple of people interested at the moment and I think it is priced fairly. There are not too many around with lower miles these days.

I hope that helps a little. Please let me know if you are interested.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

cheers mate !

Hi there,

Sorry, I need these, my "good" car appears to be missing these :(

I am interested in the short block. Can you do me a favour a check the service history to see if/when the chains were done?

Could you also pallet it up or would collection be preferred?

Rich.

I'm looking for the surrounds that go around the handles that lift the front seats forward for rear passages to get in!

Usually they're sold with the seats but if you have any unbroken then I'm interested.

J.

I am interested in the short block. Can you do me a favour a check the service history to see if/when the chains were done?

Could you also pallet it up or would collection be preferred?

Rich.

Hi Rich,

THere is no mention of the chains and guides being done so I would assume that they haven't :( That said I don't have full history, just the last decade where the car has done less than 10k miles and been serviced annually.

Collection only i'm afraid...sorry.

N.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I'm looking for the surrounds that go around the handles that lift the front seats forward for rear passages to get in!

Usually they're sold with the seats but if you have any unbroken then I'm interested.

J.

Hi J,

Sorry, I don't have these :(

hi fella

gbox and rad support done deal, pm when your on your way down and i can meet you, a saturday or sunday would be best for me , alex

I need a load of parts for my 1992 Corrado VR6, but am unsure whether the ones you have would fit the 1992 model? Could you give me a price for the front passanger side:

- hub carrier (the part that the suspention and lower ball joint bolts to)

- hub flange (the part that the wheel bolts to)

- hub bearing

- CV joint (outer)

- front brake disk

- front brake pads

- brake pad carrier (calliper carrier)

I know you've put your prices on your add but I'm new to corrados and am not very technically minded, and am struggling to sus out the different terminology between what the garage has said that I need and what you have posted in your ad.

If you could get back to me with some prices and where the parts are that would be great.

Cheers

Jon

hi fella

gbox and rad support done deal, pm when your on your way down and i can meet you, a saturday or sunday would be best for me , alex

No problems Alex,

I'll drop you a PM with some details :)

Hi, I know it's a long shot but do you have these items by any chance in vgc please:-

*Plastic skid cover panels and fixings underneath the front bumper in the corners

*Original warning triangle in it's box

*Original first aid kit unused

*Battery fabric jacket / cover in black

Many thanks,

Phil

Edited by Philstrm250

Hi, I know it's a long shot but do you have these items by any chance in vgc please:-

*Plastic skid cover panels and fixings underneath the front bumper in the corners

*Original warning triangle in it's box

*Original first aid kit unused

*Battery fabric jacket / cover in black

Many thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil,

As is typical, I don't have any of the above. Sorry.

Hi, do you have the bit of loom that goes from fuse box to headlight switch? (and in good condition with no sign of short circuit damage)

Cheers