coullstar

8x15 ET28

Anyone ever run this size on a VR before? I like the ride of the 205/50's but would like some more purposeful wheels so I spied a set with the above specs.

From memory with standard arches I though Et30 with 8in was as much as you would want to go. The car is lowered probably about 50mm at the moment.

I have 15x8 ET0 and they sit perfect in my eyes, although mine has a narrower track being a 16v, so I would imagine they would sit about the same as what you mention on a VR6.

My car is very low (rear coilovers all the way down and fronts with about 1'' of thread left) and I don't have any rubbing issues, had to roll the arches though.

Really, ET0. You must run small tyres then as well as I had Et30 8x17in on one of my older cars and had rubbing at the front which is why I was worried about these.

I wouldn't do it personally Graeme. Well, not until we get these drop spindles sorted at least! I ran 8x15s on one of my MK2 16Vs and it drove like a sack of schitt over anything but marble smooth roads.

Tempted to get 15s for ours, just didnt fancy arch work or having to ave the car sooooo low to look right.

Decided to stick to 16s with the car wound low but not impractical low, kind of !