CorradoWannabe

Krispy Kreme - New Malden, Surrey - Meet?

I live very close to a Krispy Kreme drive through - and every few months there is a massive meet up for American muscle cars - and it would be a great place for a Corrado meet!

Not really sure how to propose this, so just created this thread.

Photos of other events : http://www.nickgrant.co.uk/content/?tag=krispy-kreme

Location: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=KT3+4NA&psj=1&gs_upl=293l293l0l808l1l1l0l0l0l0l201l201l2-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1920&bih=993&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4876091b2f90b0f1:0xea20268d263a1cdb,KT3+4NA&gl=uk&ei=ITQfT6CFOYOx8gON2s22Dg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA

It's about 15 mins from me so if I'm free on the date and time then I'd pop along :)

I wouldn't mind driving there if there's a good turn out...

I'll try and get a few of the other ilford lads to come along...

I'll come along about 1hrs drive for me, but no meets really around Basingstoke.

Sounds like fun, I can shortcut through central London without paying congestion charge so it's only an hour or so from me :) Would be nice to meet some more semi-local people.

Krispy Kreme drive threw......in the middle of a Rado meet........ chaaaaaaaa, im there:thumbleft:

I might come along to this too, but running out of miles on the insurance so I'll wait to see if it's after my renewal date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could pop down with the beast (my "lick you to death" Rott) he loves Krispy Kremes

Oh no, dogs scare me. No joke.

Rottys especially lol.

I will be up for this depending if it's during uni holidays! ... and if my rado's on the road.

Where in Guildford are you mate?

I actually live near Woking. but I'm at Durham uni at the moment. What about you? I have not seen a Corrado around Guildford for a long long time!

Edited by JonnyG60

Im in Godalming, but know your neck of the woods quite well. Yeah, I hardly ever see them either.

Claygate / Esher here. Not a million miles from Guildford either. You'll sometimes see mine parked in the Guildford Spectrum car park taking the kids for a swim or skate :)

Claygate / Esher here. Not a million miles from Guildford either. You'll sometimes see mine parked in the Guildford Spectrum car park taking the kids for a swim or skate :)

Know Esher quite well too. Nice part of the world!

Lets get this meet organised, would be good to put names to faces and talk cars!

Ah i know Godalming quite well, will be working there over easter.

Krispy Kreme meet *cough* in April before the 20th *cough*

I had forgotten I started this thread - great to see all the comments :)

Got the car MoT in the next few weeks - but good after that - did someone say last weekend in April? I think that is a good suggestion.

Shall we go with Sunday 29th April @ 11am?

noooo, that is the day I'm going to Thruxton for BTCC :( However, I'm the awkward one who doesn't have any miles left on my insurance until middle of April, so arrange for the majority and I'll come along to the next one :)

Actually, how about a meet at Thruxton?!!