jeth1979

thieving little ba578rds

hi all, just thought i would share some of my misfortune and get it off my chest!!.. for the first time in a long time i left my wifes car unlocked last night as i fell asleep on the sofa, only to come out to the car this morning to no dvd players and a missing wallet..yes, i went shopping with her yesterday only for me to forget the fact i left it in her car which was nicely unlocked when a theiving little scumbag decided to walk down my drive ,have a nosey down the side of my house(gate was left ajar), the steal the said items... thing is, i trailed all my receipts,notes and migraine pills all the way down the road, in the particular direction of a known "scumbags house"...... luckily,my wallet had about£8 in it, and none of my cards appear to of been used. is £8 really alot of money to these single brain celled individuals?

worse than any of that,and a real insult to me and the kids(i bought the players for them)is that the dvd charger kit etc was all still in the glovebox, so i and him have a useless bit of equipment!!!!! can somebody in any way tell me what goes through these plonkers heads? if anything!!! poxy little people who appear to have a big attitude. ggrrrrr..

Bummer mate , but for gods sake lock the car next time !. I know how easy it is to make a mistake though, yes £8.00 is alot for the little stoners , they would rob their own granny for a few poxy quid . There is no deterrant now for these little aholes so they are not bothered what they do , plod turns a blind eye to it because the paperwork is to much for em .

Scum exists and will always continue to exist. Last time I had some builders round and he left his phone on his seat with his window down half way. After speaking to the neighbour she said there was 2 guys hanging around with a football shirt, green and white stripe.

Went for a drive, me, the polish body building muscle man, you know, the ones that eat 10 eggs a day! Plus the builder, an x football hooligan and actually found the guy just round the corner. Put it this way, once he had seen the van and us he legged it and the builder swiped his feet whilst chasing him and he went flying into the ground and was.... Punished shall we say! He had sold the phone on for a fix!

So there are sometime happier endings, but can't the police do some house to house enquiries in particular the scumbag place? Or try and trick them again leaving something of value and be ready for them this time? I.e an iPad box or an empty box/wallet with nothing in and follow where they go? May have got carried away but I know how frustrating it can be and often think of ways to try and catch the buggers out!

Its bloody annoying! My old car was broken into in Middlesbrough for a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar!

Didn't bother taking the expensive horse riding stuff in the boot. expensive crisps!

anything stolen gets sold for a fraction of the price! Just seems so pointless.

Had my old golf broken into a few years back being a some what heavy chain smoker at the time my car was littered with easily a hundred empty backy pouches mainly piled up in the passenger foot well!

Now this little Einstein removed the rear window and removed every single bit of used smoking products I had and quite simply walked away with a load of rubbish and cleaning my car in the process.

I really do think its evolution taking a step back

Lol, some of these stories have certainly put a smile back on my face!! My wifey has admitted to not locking the car after getting the push chair out for school run, but even so I just find it hard to even understand what makes these twats tick. If the car was gone or something then I could half relate to it,probably because it would be a gang/organized, but this was definitely the work of pond life!!!! The crazy thing is I would of given them the £8 just to stay out of my car, the dirty little rats!!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Its bloody annoying! My old car was broken into in Middlesbrough for a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar!

Didn't bother taking the expensive horse riding stuff in the boot. expensive crisps!

That is barmy.. Tbh Im amazed my 2 car seats and the push chair where still there!!their worth a couple of hundred on a quick sale!! Pond life.