karlos1918

Newbie calling!!!

Hi mate, try looking for an accident damaged/rotted late mk3 golf vr6 (96 on is obd2 iirc) and just swap everything over... Obviously it's not that simple, i'm sure you'll need a few corrado vr6 specific bits but its a good place to start.

Ive only just got the Corrado, im in Rugby, the car is engine free so it will be my next project, ive been trying to find out which VR6 engine would fit, i was told the mk2 but if its the mk3 then ill have a look for that. I would buy a VR6 but i didnt really have enough money to go and buy one outright, monthly funding and a cheap shell was my only option really.

Hi

I will have a gearbox in good condition in a few weeks if u want it. I'm in Chelmsford. £150?

Hi

I will have a gearbox in good condition in a few weeks if u want it. I'm in Chelmsford. £150?

Sounds good bud, No engine available then?

ive got a obd2 with a manual gearbox out of a mk3 with 90k on it.

its still in the car so can be heard running £400 for the lot engine loom and gearbox

im in sheffield

Unfortunately no engine.

Gearbox now available but youd have to come and get it from Essex.... £150 is ok. It's spot on.