Big_Al

New Corrado owner from Nottingham

Hey guys, I thought as I am reading your fine forum alot at the mo, I should intoduce myself.

Names Allan from Nottingham.

I am about to take delivery of my first ever Corrado. Shes the 2.0 16v model on a K plate. :cheers:

I have loved these cars from the first time I saw one as a wee young 'un and now find myself, thanks to a great friend, in a position to own one. (he is selling as he has just bought a gorgeous Storm!)

I will most likely be bugging people lots on here for advice (along with me mate ofc) as I want to keep the old girl going for as long as I can :smug:

Cheers all in advance.

Allan.

Welcome to the forum :) Lots of useful information on here

Good luck with keeping the Corrado on the road!

Ok, got the car saturday and if I am honest, not stopped smiling since :) Tis an amazing machine. Will post a pic or 2 when I get time from work/weather is good/not driving it :)

Welcome, how many times do you look back at it after you park up and get out? I find myself doing this every time :)

Welcome, how many times do you look back at it after you park up and get out? I find myself doing this every time :)

I do, mainly because i forget to turn off the lights :)

Welcome!

Have to admit to parking it across from my house the first day and I just kinda stood inside looking at her.

And yeah, parked it up in various different places and couldnt/cant help myself looking back at her.

It's also going to take little time to get used to people just staring at the car in the street as it goes by. :)