Westginge

VR6 94 Pos sale

Hi, i have been looking at building a track car from my recently purchased 1994 VR6 Corrado.

Its got MOT unitl Nov 2012 and tax May 12, plus i have now put Predator pads on it, its just had it oil cooler seal fixed ( to stop an oil leak) and stripped out the rear seats ( i still have these to put back in) it needs its tracking sorted, but i have bought brand new tyres and put these onto a golf gti set of wheels and fitted these to the car ( i still have the original corrado wheels and tyres on them but they have started to have the laquer stuff come off them).

its colour code Lc5y i think ( dark red metalic). Its got 127k on it, but the bottom of the drivers door isnt too great in colour match, all electrics etc work, inc sunroof and spoiler.

I now have found out that i probably cant keep it until i wanted to start the new track season - March.

Does any know how much i should advertise the car for? it will make a great track car project or daily driver ( i know what i paid for it last month, but ive paid out for new wheels, tyres, pads, oil leak etc so im after rough ideas please).

Thanks for your help, and if anyone can tell me how much its worth i can then sort photos etc and put them on here in the Classified section.

To be honest, it's probably not really worth much more than you paid.

If I offered you £100, you would say no. If I offered you £10k, you would say yes. Somewhere between those points is a price at which no becomes yes (or yes becomes no). That's your asking price.

I really can't see why people have problems pricing something, especially when it wasn't bought all that long ago.

Hmm that sounds a tad grumpy. Sorry :grin:

Yeah, there's too many "whats it worth" threads (not having a go at you, Westginge)

VR6's point is so true, just price it at whatever you're looking for. If it's too much and you dont get any interest, drop the price.

Simples :)

Hi, ok, good point! Apologies - i will get the photos sorted and then advertise it - unless i am allowed to keep it somehow :-)

Ive been told to sell it by the wife :-9 so its in the classified section, lets see how i get on, but either way its go to go so will take feelers on the price.