robrado974

Leather seats and doorcards - 570.00 GBP in southwest

Price: 570.00 GBP

Date added to Classifieds: 26th Jan 2012

Description:

Here is my black leather interior for sale .The front seats are porsche toombstones . These seats are very comfortable, and hold you nice and snug . They are electric so you have height and back adjustment at the touch of a button ,these come with the looms .Originaly these were grey but i dyed them black with furniture clinic dye . There is some minor wear on the piping on drivers side but that is easily touched up with more dye ,the bolsters are have no wear atall and no sagging and are very firm. .I am also selling the rear seats which are in lovely condition with no wear . The door cards do have a small amount of damage to the bottom where they meet the plastic strips that they tuck into .Because i am on a mac i cant seem to get the pics from my desktop ,but i can post using photobucket in normal threads ?. I will be happy to email pics to those interested . I an asking £270.00 for the front seats . £150.00 for rears and £150.00 for the door cards .Thanks for looking Rob

Hi mate i only have the rear seats and the four door cards left , front seats have sold .Let me know if you are interested in the other bits .Thanks Rob .

Edit , email sent .

Edited by robrado974

Hi Mate.

Do you still have the door cards??

If so what con are they in?? and any chance of some pics please??

Thanks Johnny