jaded2882

VRT on ebay

I've been watching this for sale for many weeks now. The bidding this week has been a real treat to watch, bid up and down like a mad up and down thing! Great fun to see!

I've been watching this for sale for many weeks now. The bidding this week has been a real treat to watch, bid up and down like a mad up and down thing! Great fun to see!

Lol same here, I asked him to sell me his interior!

It looks like a nice car but a few things as above ring alarm bells!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Why did Decembers winning bidder make the second bid of £1000 this time? Lol

Oh ye I see now, he's already sold it- thought that was a seller leaving him feedback at first...

Yep he seemed to sell it in December, so why did the person who supposedly purchased bid on it again now? And the "newbies" bidding it up then retracting later. Blind Freddy can see what's happening! Lol

I would be very surprised if the owner wasn't on here?

I find with an auction the market will tell you the value of a car. If you want a price then advertise at that figure, and wait for the right buyer.

sounds extremely suspect to me! i dont bother with ebay auctions any more, classified with best offer is much more effective, and cheaper!

^This^

This belongs to a workmates friend. I've not seen it in the flesh but it's meant to be very good according to my work mate. All the engine work was done at MRC in the last few months.

Edited by MK1Campaign

This belongs to a workmates friend. I've not seen it in the flesh but it's meant to be very good according to my work mate. All the engine work was done at MRC in the last few months.

Yep it looks very nice and lots of cash has been spent, it's just the auction that looks dodgy! If it sold in December, why not say it came back for sale because.......?

I like it and seems okay to me. Decent spec and MRC are bloody good from what Ive been told. I saw it last year and almost bought it after missing the red one too much but Ive been there done that and looking at other things. Funnily enough the new motor has MRC work as well.