robbier32

Cars for sale (other VAG)

Hi, Would like to put my Golf R32 for sale on the lovely upgraded site as I am looking to purchase/exchange the golf in for another Corrado. The other vag classifieds doesnt seen to be working. Any idea when this section will be ready?

Cheers

Robbie

Dunno about here but www.r32oc.com is a pretty popular site for that kind of thing.

She is on there buddy, I was looking at the possibility of a p/x cash my way on a Late VR/Storm. Also the car market is all a bit stagnant at the mo so jus trying to get it advertised wherever possible.

She is on there buddy, I was looking at the possibility of a p/x cash my way on a Late VR/Storm. Also the car market is all a bit stagnant at the mo so jus trying to get it advertised wherever possible.

Ah I see it now. I occassionally frequent that site as the wife has an R32 MK5 and am always thinking about chopping my VR6 in for a 3 door R32. The Corrado is a bit too old for me really as I am not handy with the tools.

Looks like a good example.

Stick it in the ebay & misc forum with a link to your advert, at least it gets it in circulation for now :thumbleft:

Yup, sorry, the other Cars for Sale bits needs some alterations to the new script, so is on the to-do list...

Misc is fine for now :)