vornwend

Breaking: Flash Red 2.0 16v Black Interior - Last chance to take to AGM

any news on the abs light and handbrake cover :)

Hi mate,

Did you pm Vaughan? The handbrake cover is trash. Do you want the ABS light?

any news on the abs light and handbrake cover :)

Part number on the ABS switch is 535 919 235 AA - not sure if that is late or not - its not the same as the one on my VR - I looked!

Part number on the ABS switch is 535 919 235 AA - not sure if that is late or not - its not the same as the one on my VR - I looked!

that should be the one i need as the other type has a smooth front

can you pm me with details of payment

thanks gareth

that should be the one i need as the other type has a smooth front

can you pm me with details of payment

thanks gareth

PM'd

Hi am lookin for the fog without any cracks as am looking to replace mine that has a crack! Definitely go for the sunroof motor. Am willing to pick up the parts as am not that far! Let me know bout the fog. Cheers

you got a good condition aerial? without the age cracks in the plastic!

The aerial is perfect - the bit that screws out - or do you mean the base and gasket? These are perfect as well IIRC

The base, how much do you want for it? Is it the one with 1 wire?

We'll remove it at the weekend and let you know a price

Hi am lookin for the fog without any cracks as am looking to replace mine that has a crack! Definitely go for the sunroof motor. Am willing to pick up the parts as am not that far! Let me know bout the fog. Cheers

Hi Simon,

99% sure the driver fog has a crack, but the other one is perfect. £40 for the perfect one, £15 for the other. Sunroof motor is yours. Let me know what you want to do.

OK mate, they're yours. Let us know when you want to pick them up, or we're happy to send.

Dash switch blank received. Thanks.

I don't suppose you've had a chance to check for the rubber band air box things?

Also, do you have the headlight connectors? I have an uprated loom to fit and it would be good to convert it to the OEM connectors before I put it on.

Whens best for me to collect them and we can then try and arrange something

Will have to get back to you- they're not off the car yet, but are easily removed ;)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Dash switch blank received. Thanks.

I don't suppose you've had a chance to check for the rubber band air box things?

Also, do you have the headlight connectors? I have an uprated loom to fit and it would be good to convert it to the OEM connectors before I put it on.

Hi mate, completely forgot about the rubber bands- sorry! Will have a look this weekend. It still has the connectors- £10 for the pair.

Hi mate, completely forgot about the rubber bands- sorry! Will have a look this weekend. It still has the connectors- £10 for the pair.

Thanks I'll take the connectors. Do you want payment to the same address as I sent for the dash blank?

No rush with the bands but I'm happy to wait for the connectors until you know (it would be cheaper to post both at the same time rather than separately).

Thanks I'll take the connectors. Do you want payment to the same address as I sent for the dash blank?

No rush with the bands but I'm happy to wait for the connectors until you know (it would be cheaper to post both at the same time rather than separately).

Hiya - yep same address is good. We should be able to get it all on Saturday or Sunday.

Looking for two (unbroken and as quick as possible) of these please (posted to lancashire):

hi, long shot but have you a early drivers headlight? or pair of late headlights?

would need them posted if poss?

Thanks

Sorry mate, looks like the tailgate is going to go complete. Will let you know if that changes.

Looking for two (unbroken and as quick as possible) of these please (posted to lancashire):

---------- Post added at 7:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:53 AM ----------

recived the abs light today , nice one thanks :)

Excellent 8)

---------- Post added at 7:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:53 AM ----------

hi, long shot but have you a early drivers headlight? or pair of late headlights?

would need them posted if poss?

Thanks

Hi mate, got a pair of lates. Look good, but not off the car yet. Will post pics up later on today :)

Loads more added today! Have a look

---------- Post added at 6:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:21 PM ----------

The base, how much do you want for it? Is it the one with 1 wire?

Its the one with 2 wires, great condition - £12.50

Hi mate, got a pair of lates. Look good, but not off the car yet. Will post pics up later on today :)

Thanks for photo but shame about damage to glass. I'll keep looking.

Cheers, Steve