C5 OEM

25th March at the JJB Soccerdome, Trafford Centre, Manchester

Just to echo everyone's comments great day out and nice to catch up, was glad I was able to get across, congratulations to Mac Daddy and Lady C on the trophy, very nice car and so much better for the OE grille being reinstated:thumbleft:

Forgot to ask you Steve if you were going to be at Elsecar?

Thanks to everyone was really good to meet some very friendly people. Had a great day weather was perfect and all very very nice corrados. Cheers guys hope to see you soon. :)

Ditto, nice to meet those I got the chance to speak to. Roll on Elsecar!

Forgot to ask you Steve if you were going to be at Elsecar?

If there's still a place for us we'll be there

Just managed to sit down at the computer and write this message out.

What a truly great day. The weather, attendees, conversations and let's not forget the standard of the cars (which was absurdly high).

Well done to team Roxy for the win and long may you keep the bar raised high.

The pictures are superb and the weather, well lets just say that the rainy city had a day off today.

Sorry I had to chip so early (especially as I wanted to poke around under hoods and to check out Kips suspension in better detail), but I did manage to get to the game on time, consequently won it and now we're in the Lancashire cup final in April.

Which rounded the day off a treat.

Roll on Tatton Park.

As all the posts above. Lovely day out, good to meet old friends and new ones and the weather was superb.

I got inspired to get the Storm out again and actualy get a job done on it :0). I have a few more to go before Elsecar but have at least started!!

See many of you again there (Elsecar) or at other shows throughout the summer.

Gutted I got there so late and only briefly caught up with a few people, but good to have a chat and glad I made it :)

A cracking collection of cars, I think we should make it a regular thing.....

Jay

I've organised our usual bi-monthly meet fit the R32oc for the 29th of this month in the same location.

If anyone fancies a run over there's plenty of space !