V-Dubstar

FREE working Dynamix Exercise Bike

Dynamix Exercise bike, only used a handful of times since new. Bought with the intention of cycling and watching tele etc but has ended up just being in the way and as a holder for clothes!! :lol:

Has a trip computer and also pads which measure your pulse rate

Same as this one on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dynamix-KP304-Magnetic-Exercise-Bike-/270918410400?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_ExerciseFitness_ExerciseBikes_JN&hash=item3f13fee0a0#ht_815wt_1270

Free to anyone who wants to collect it! Will need an (M8?) nut to go on the frame (see 4th pic)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52949[/ATTACH]

Item located in Westbury, Wiltshire!

I'm very interested and not too far, but might have a space issue... will have a look when I'm home tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolio, it's been put on eBay but no-ones expressed any interest yet! If someone does bid then I feel I should honour their purchase, until then though it's up for grabs :)

Assume the front pillar for the handlebars will come off so I can get it in the car? If so, and no-one bids on it then yes please, I'll take it :)

Fay

Alright Fay,

Yeh he comes off! I do remember it being a bit fiddly putting it together by there due to how the adjustment wheel mech connects to the rotating pedal mech via a metal wire, but shouldn't be too hard to put back together (Instructions are somewhere). The seat also comes off (obviously) and also both the legs so it might be worth seeing if it fits in without taking the handlebar pillar off? Upto u though :) U do realise there's a dome nut missing tho yeh?

If u say u still want it after this msg as soon as I read it I'll take it off Fleabay!! :)

Cheers,

Chris

Yup, all sounds good Chris :) Drop me a pm with your address and we'll arrange a time for me to collect it. Thanks very much :)

Fay