Sign in to follow this  
bazgreener

anyone got a pic of a rado with RS4 wheels ?

In my quest for a new set of wheels I am now thinking of maybe some rs4 audi style wheels, would like to see them on a rado though, can anyone photshop a set of 17`s for me?

cheers

Baz

i think there actually rs6 replicas as they are not as 'dish' like as the rs4 wheel.

im sure you know....but rs4 wheels wont actually fit...the audi tt versions will though.

Agreed, absolutely awesome. The whole car is in fact 8)

They're also the 18s of the current TT. A TT with those 18s parks next to my car at work and his wheels make my 15s look absolutely tiny! He works quite late so might get my Jack out and swap em over :lol:

K

Those spokey TT wheels are definately my favourites, without a doubt.

Time to do a 5 stud conversion on my G60 I think :D :)

With 5 weeks left before inters here is a sneek picy of my project.... and yes that is the current state of the car...lots to do before the show :shock: :shock: :roll:

(They are genuine Audi RS4 wheels, 18x8.5, 5x112pcd)

:shock: That grey one looks the dogs :shock: it is seriously low tho. Still got a hankering for the OZ superlegerras, nice and lightweight, doh i dunno what to spend my dosh on now :mad:

Have you hired the trailer yet then Ben! :) :) :)

Funny guy! :wink:

(and yes, there is a trailor handy just in case...)

Got your wheels fitted yet??

Jeeessssusss... that's a BIG intercooler! I thought my Golf G60 one was big, but that's HUGE! :crazyeyes:

Lookin' like you've got lots left to do... Hope you get it all done in time.... I can't wait to see how it all turns out... :) 8)

what are those seats and things im seeing in the back of your garage please look very much like there from a blackpool based company.. :wink:

what are those seats and things im seeing in the back of your garage please look very much like there from a blackpool based company.. :wink:

hehehheheheheheh 8)

Wait and see....

Theres an odd colour arrangement going on there.. ie the front end is all blue and the middle and backwards is red? Is that flip paint on there?!

Theres an odd colour arrangement going on there.. ie the front end is all blue and the middle and backwards is red? Is that flip paint on there?!

Would be nice but no, just hasn't been painted yet on the outside....going to the body shop on the 13th.

Ben

WTF!?

Why is there a 'roo bar under that hooooge I/C? :shock: :lol:

By the way what is that intercooler from?

Been trying to get hold of one from Pitstop,but can't get one now until after Inters,cos they're so damn busy getting other stuff ready for the show.

Which,incidentally,was when I was hoping to get mine ready for!! :p :-P

WTF!?

Why is there a 'roo bar under that hooooge I/C? :shock: :lol:

By the way what is that intercooler from?

Been trying to get hold of one from Pitstop,but can't get one now until after Inters,cos they're so damn busy getting other stuff ready for the show.

Which,incidentally,was when I was hoping to get mine ready for!! :p :-P

that is a sprinter intercooler from a merc van.. i could possibly get you a rallye intercooler before inters if needed. ?

The "roo bar" is just the Iron work from inside a normal Corrado Bumper... That's what's left when you take the plastic skin off... 8)