sexybourbon

your best ebay bargains

Just won a second hand but never fitted still in its box bmc cda 85- 150 for 65 delivered along with the cooling duct and all the clips and bits

So whats your best bargains ??

*******, just what I need! Never had an ebay bargain, I'm just a very unlucky person... managed to miss many a bargain on my watch list though

Calipers was a mega bargain then mate

Haha dave you have to be quik on the bay lol , i do know what you mean tho i missed a pair of perfect headlights the other day and they went for 21 quid for both i was mad for forgetting about them

I got a magnex cat back system that was pretty much brand new for £140, was really happy with it, especially as i bought it blind with no photos

a brand new vag starter motor for the 8v posted for £40 which isn't fantastic but not bad, still in the box too lol!

A 94' corrado 16v, 90k, two owners, FSH, T&T for £380. An old chap was selling due to his wife no longer wanting to drive it. It was listed in 'car parts & accessories'.

Felt a little bit guilty, but I did take a chance on it, turned out to be a very nice car.

Oh and a Momo steering boss for 99p + £4 postage :)

I rarely use ebay but I thought a MK5 R32 intake for 40 quid was good (~ £400 new!) and a brand new MK5 R32 130A Alternator for £20 was also good :D

As for £65 for a BMC CDA, that is a bloody bargain!!

I needed a rear window mech for my mk3 a few yrs back, they always went for around £40 2nd hand. Some guy was selling all 4 doors from a white mk3 with all the bits still on. I was allowed the works van for the wknd so bid on ALL 4 doors and won all 4 @ 99p each! Stuck em all in the back of the van, stripped them and made on average probably around £50 from each door!!

Bonnet and front bumper 99p each

Was local too so collected them in the rado.

Bonnets do fit in the car just a bit of a squeeze to get it in.

Headlight switch for 99p as the seller couldn't find the sunroof motor :)

Got many of them

In the past few months been buying new stuff for our new kitchen and stuff like bosch integrated cofee machine for 350 quid, RRP 950, Miele integrated microwave for 250 quid RRP 1250, induction hob by neff 250 quid, RRP 760 quid. All brand new in boxes with guarantee.

Lots of corrado parts 18" Porsche ETA BETA TURBO alloys for 580 quid, they going for over 1500 quid

Best bargain was 3,5 years ago when I got myself Audi S3. It was fully repaired cat C with forged engine and full Garrett GT28 turbo conversion running 360 ps, HR coilowers, custom exhaust and many many many more. Turned out that chassis was badly repaired and broken it on parts after 2 month fun in it. Paid 3600 pounds + around 250 for petrol and plane ticket to get it from London. after 2 weeks of my holidays spent in garage to brake it I sold everything for bit over 9000 pounds so 5000 pounds in my pocket. That was a real bargain.

I know 2 women who are unemployed because they are rising their children's and making around 800 quid each month of ebay looking for bargains and then resell it for more.

Edited by emu

Got many of them

In the past few months been buying new stuff for our new kitchen and stuff like bosch integrated cofee machine for 350 quid, RRP 950, Miele integrated microwave for 250 quid RRP 1250, induction hob by neff 250 quid, RRP 760 quid. All brand new in boxes with guarantee.

Lots of corrado parts 18" Porsche ETA BETA TURBO alloys for 580 quid, they going for over 1500 quid

Best bargain was 3,5 years ago when I got myself Audi S3. It was fully repaired cat C with forged engine and full Garrett GT28 turbo conversion running 360 ps, HR coilowers, custom exhaust and many many many more. Turned out that chassis was badly repaired and broken it on parts after 2 month fun in it. Paid 3600 pounds + around 250 for petrol and plane ticket to get it from London. after 2 weeks of my holidays spent in garage to brake it I sold everything for bit over 9000 pounds so 5000 pounds in my pocket. That was a real bargain.

I know 2 women who are unemployed because they are rising their children's and making around 800 quid each month of ebay looking for bargains and then resell it for more.

Wow that must have felt good making such a profit

Me and a few friends for a laugh are having a bit of a competition on sunday the challenge is to spend 20 pounds at a car boot and re sell on ebay for as much of a profit as possible ! Its all a bit of fun really but at the same time could make us a bit of cash

Corrado specific, AP racing CP5200 4 pot calipers, brackets, braided goodridge lines, AP aluminium bells, AP discs as new, EBC redstuff pads as new, £250 original rrp was £2000 ish at the time.

also 2 nearly new early headlights for 99p ! no bidders except me :)

set of 16" mini comps with brand new bridgesone tyres for £50

set of 17" RC that had a fresh refurb for £110

H&R coilovers for £100 in the box

weitec tx coilovers £200 in the box

BMC CDA for £50 in the box

and shed loads more that i cant even remember, i'm still 1000's of pounds out of pocket though lol