24V Renshaw

NEW Group Buy - VR6 Polyurethane engine mounts (PAYMENTS PLEASE)

Bit of an unusual question, but do you know what the shore hardness is on these mounts?

Cheers

Matt

Well I just looked into 'shore hardness' on wikipedia and that 70ish sounds pretty good to me, every days a school day! :)

Jay, I was in the first group buy, would you be able to sort a lower rear mount seperately? I haven't got round to fitting yet, but have a feeling I will prefer the softer mount - I'm getting old :)

Could be interested, how easy are they to fit? Still have a certain amount of trepidation after my last 'adventure'...

Do you leave the gearbox mount alone? Ta :)

Nick, these are easy to fit. I think Jay's done a guide and the kit might even come with one.

When I start my Vr6 up, initially on cranking there is a big old Shaking of the engine (a couple of throws back and forth), would this kit cure that?

It certainly sounds like the mounts have seen better days. Suffice to say these hold things much more solidly than the factory mounts, but the car feels the same to be in and better to drive.

Jay

I'm not sure Stu and I have quite the same definition of 'easy' but put me down for a set anyway ;)

Stone

i will be up for a set. dont get paid till end off the week tho. can u send me payment details. also can you send me the link to fitting guid if possible. thanks

i need to login to the VR6OC more often.

was a chap asked if they would suit a MK2 Golf with VR conversion