Swompy

On the housing ladder at last

After 6 months of filling out forms, jumping through hoops and getting rather annoyed with the whole process I am now a proud owner of my own house :cheers:

Picked up the keys this afternoon which now means I have the long process of transferring all bills, accounts and address details to the new house (oh I cant wait)

Oh and the important thing is it has a garage :afro: going to be hard down sizing the garage tho. Going from a garage where I can have both doors open on the car to one where its doing to be a very tight fit :(

Thanks mate, I cant wait to move in as its a brand new house too.

Where we are living now is a rather old house so is a nightmare to keep any heat in and it has terrible damp which doesn't help as every time I have a cold I get it on my chest straight away.

Also my Mortgage will be cheaper then my rent at the mo and the running costs will be hell of a lot cheaper too, so it should free up some money to get a few more goodies on the rado :D

Congrats mate me and the gf have still got five grand to go for a deposit i cant wait to have my own place tho and hopefully with a garage lol

Hope you enjoy it mate

We only had to get a five grand deposit due to the first buyers scheme and the mortgage is for £140K. Get looking ;)

buying a house was the best thing i done mate,i then split up with the ex but that gave me a good deposite for my flat lol

Yea did you do it with nation wide thats who wer saving with and yea we have to save five grand bit wer going to aim for a bit more to help us out a bit but it goin to take a while especially when i wont sell my corrado to help out haha

Thanks every one, cant wait to starting moving stuff in to there

so you just missed having to pay stamp duty - great timing!

Haha I know was very lucky considering all the hiccups/problems we had along the way, but glad thats bits over.

Went down there this afternoon for the most important thing.

Does she fit in the garage????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56821[/ATTACH]

She does indeed but its tight! Carpet on the walls me thinks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56825[/ATTACH]

Oh and the house itself

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56829[/ATTACH]

i think you were spoilt with the last garage mate,I bet some folk would love a garage like your new one :)

I think its not a bad size that, is there room at the back for spare wheels? :lol:

Oh, nice one mate. I grew up in Longhope and have a house there but I am living in Glos at the moment.

Edited by .Rich.

Great news mate! Congrats!!

I wish I had a garage lol!!

Good to see you today Jake. House looks good. Carpet on the garage floor will help keep condensation at bay and make the C feel really pampered!

Oh, nice one mate. I grew up in Longhope and have a house there but I am living in Glos at the moment.

Ahh cool :D

---------- Post added at 5:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:50 PM ----------

Thanks Abdul

Good to see you today Jake. House looks good. Carpet on the garage floor will help keep condensation at bay and make the C feel really pampered!

Indeed good to see you too, Ya I need to get some carpets defo.