87 Jetta 16v

Cream Headlining and Sunroof Panel

Hi all,

I have a very good condition, clean, cream headlining from a VR storm, though this would fit any model. The picture below was taken today and as you can see, it is in excellent shape. Perfect for replacing a sagging, damaged or soiled item. I would like £50 collected for this collected from Reading, Berkshire.

DSC03600.jpg

I also have the sunroof panel. Also in great shape. I would like £20 for this, collected from Reading.

DSC03599.jpg

Thanks for looking.

manchester mate and the furthest i go is taking the kids to school...!!

Could you get someone local to pick it up for you - e.g. scarlet_vr6 who lives in that area? I could collect it from her at the AGM and then bring it up to Elsecar with me the following week.

Could you get someone local to pick it up for you - e.g. scarlet_vr6 who lives in that area? I could collect it from her at the AGM and then bring it up to Elsecar with me the following week.

as long as jetta 16v would`nt mind putting it in a box ...?

I know I'm capable of handling stuff with care to ensure it wouldn't get damaged in transit and storage - sure whoever else picked it up from down there could do the same! :)

Thanks for the ideas guys, and I know Fay and she is pretty local too. I think the issue would be finding a box large enough to put this in, I can't recall seeing one that size before (not that I am any kind of box expert!!)

Just an idea guys...

A friend of mine was recently shown a great way to transport headlinings by a auto-trimmer when he collected his freshly trimmed item.

The trimmer loosely masking taped it to inside of the roof over the top of the existing headliner and then out the doors onto the roof. Perfect for transportation as it won't get damaged, bent or marked.

I thought this was ingenious having transported a few of these myself and knowing how flimsy they are went bent over a back seat or in the boot etc.

Hope that helps and perfect if being transported by a Corrado.

as long as jetta 16v would`nt mind putting it in a box ...?

Hi there,

Just a quick one, I saw that your car is up for sale so I guess that you don't need these?

Hi there,

Just a quick one, I saw that your car is up for sale so I guess that you don't need these?

if you were closer i still would of had it mate

I may be interested and live down the road in Swindon, but the image links are broken for me, so could you send me some images?

I may be interested and live down the road in Swindon, but the image links are broken for me, so could you send me some images?

Hi there,

If you can't see them, perhaps it is something to do with photobucket, however, PM me your e-mail address and I can send a couple over.

Cheers,

N.

Do you still have? I will have it if so. in Exeter so will collect, better double check will fit straight into my 1.8 16V tho? Can you contact me on 07540 762115, cheers Rich

Hi Alex,

Rich is coming to collect tomorrow. If that falls through I will drop you a line,

Thanks.