SIMONG

new look forum

hi everyone,

it just shows its been awhile since ive last been on, so long that its changed! looks good though!

its been ages since ive been on, nothing agaisnt the forum at all is just that ive not really been feelin the love for the rado at the moment just been a bit disinterested in it.

hope everyone has been doin ok on her though?

Si.

Welcome back Si and welcome to the new look :D

It'll take a bit of getting used to but you'll get there. I do miss the forum banner though :(

Hello stranger.

Just had a meet on Sunday at the trafford centre. It went really well. We'll be hopefully doing it again though. You going to Tatton park this year ?

trafford would have been good will have to see if i can make the next one, how many turned up?

yeah gonna get to tatton again but im gonna have two lil ones with me so not sure how easy its gonna be as the mrs will be back at work then.

how you getting on with the rado's t'other one still in bits?

Campaign is still in bits, although they are all clean and painted. Just need a good push to get it all put back together.

Good turn out at Trafford. About ten cars and beltin' sunshine.

Hopefully see you at Tatton (you need one of those radio flyer trailers to put the kids in. They're great).

yeah the wheather has ben great these past couple of weeks. that should help motivate you to get the campaign done!

i could get one of those trailers but i dont think tyler would want to stay in it. he'd just be off!