HummuH

Blackberry Corrado G60 Turbo Race Car

Best pics of a rado iv seen just about full stop , this thing is amazing would love to get a pass ride in it one day

Completely agree. And one of the threads that's really inspiring me to get my ass in gear and get cracking on my track 'rado

Cheers man! Yeah, hehe, they do come in quite handy! Those AP's keep really cool though.

Out of interest mate, what callipers are those and what pads have you found to be good? I've running EBC yellows and I've got a set of Pagid RS15's to fit but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Completely agree. And one of the threads that's really inspiring me to get my ass in gear and get cracking on my track 'rado

Out of interest mate, what callipers are those and what pads have you found to be good? I've running EBC yellows and I've got a set of Pagid RS15's to fit but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks mate. Calipers are CP5040-2/3's. Currently using Pagid RS4-2's. Work from the off well, very consistent but not quite got the bite or pedal feel of the PFC01's I used before. I wanted to try something different from the PFC's which were great pads but felt like bite came in two progressive stages, awesome stopping though.

Best pics of a rado iv seen just about full stop , this thing is amazing would love to get a pass ride in it one day ��

Thanks! More than welcome if you can make it to any track days I do!

Well, I'm gutted to be saying this, but it's time to take on a new racing project so the Corrado is now for sale with a hefty spares and tyres package.

I've had awesome fun building and racing the car and tears will be shed if she goes.

The Panjo thing doesn't like me for some reason so here's a link to the for sale advert: http://trackscotland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7999

Thanks to all who have helped out and taken an interest in what we've done, it's much appreciated. We'll be back with something else, hopefully equally as bonkers fast.

Thanks!

wow - i wonder what the replacement might be!!

hopefully the new owner of this will join the forum as it would be sad to see the progress of such a car not being update

good luck with the new venture

Thanks guys. I know, but you know what it's like, call it a 4 year itch!

I can assure you, this won't be my last Corrado project, but need a new challenge for the racing and the winters are very long up here so need something to get my teeth into!