Philuk

VW Festival Harewood House Friday 17th - Sunday 19th August 2012

Is anyone going on Saturday? I can only attend on Saturday as I'm going on holidays next day... Still planning to come for few hours on Sat, to chit-chat and take some pictures, etc...

will be there saturday afternoon mate gis us a hout

Hey dude, will do :)

Bump. See post 6 on first page for PASS DETAILS and meet up times Pre-show

Kip ;)

my cars just passed mot and is now taxed so will be there,im only going from Harrogate tho so wont be at any of the meating points to get my pass..is it too late to post me one??or is it the same as before (green circle)?

cheers

Russ

Hey guys sorry for the late reply! Tbh I forgot I had made this post hehe! With this being the first year of it being a two day event there was always going to be something that didn't please everyone! They made the ticket price with expectations of people wanting to stay both nights and not just the one! Although it was too late to rectify anything for this years show it has been noted and afaik there will be the option next year for just a single nights camping! Woop! Hope to see you all there :)

Two spare passes as Gareth has sold and another in the show & shine, let me know ASAP! so i can send passes out in time please.

Kip

Two spare passes as Gareth has sold and another in the show & shine, let me know ASAP! so i can send passes out in time please.

Kip

If i had of realised that i would have loved to attend...

Enjoy the day, i hope the weather treats you well...

Is the club stand booked for Sunday only or both Sat and Sun? We're going to rock up on Friday when camping opens :D

Clubstands just on Sunday mate. Got your pm thanks! will post em out this week ;)

LETS HAVE YOU ADDRESSES PLEASE WHOEVER CANT MAKE THE 2 MEET POINTS TO COLLECT IN PERSON.

Remember no pass no club stand (Shows Rules) :)

Passes going out today :)

See you there or at the meet points before hand.

I am not going to make it on Sunday. I have a rather upset neighbour and am going to have to spend the weekend putting a fence up. If anyone in Cheshire/Manchester would like a club stand pass when it arrives let me know.

Jay

Mine just popped through the door. Was the laminating your doing, Kip? Very neat :)

It was neil. I like things to be right :-) OCD right lol

Hi there bud,, am thinkin of going down 2 Harewood sunday, display the beast ( Vw rado storm green 250hp stealth racing converted sittin on 18 inch rims ) if you still got that spare club stand pass, i would most appreciate to take it off your hands please.. Am not far away, stretford.... could pick up saturday..... Thanks bud...... Asif....... text ,, call ,, or pm on here.... 07933891751.........

Hi Asif,

Yes still have one available and if you are happy to join the club on the day then you are more than welcome, membership is £10 per year.

If you let me know before 3pm i'll get one posted to you 1st class and hope it arrives in time if not then we'd have to meet up at one of points earlier in this thread on page one.

Paul. (kip)