Macdaddy

Manchester meet 29th April 2012 Soccerdome 3pm

Following on from the successful Manchester meet last month thought i'd mention this again.

I'm organizing/attending the Manchester meet for the R32oc forum on Sunday 29th at 3pm at the Soccerdome.

As this meets going to be run every other month i'd happily sort this out for us Corrado northerners !

I'll be there so who else fancies a trip over ?

1-Steve

I think we'll be ok if jude hasn't any plans :)

Playing football in the morning, so hopefully will be able to make it. What with it being 3pm, gives me more of a chance.

Jay: Any chance you could bring the laptop/vagcom ? Really want to get it scanned, what with all the electrical issues I've had this week.

I have a pair of early spec front foglights in very very good condition anyone want me to bring them ???

Ah Bugger, think we'll be busy getting ready for Stanford hall so wont make it now, things needed to do to both the Nugget and the VR which is currently on Axle stands in the garage :lol:

Slight change of plans so I wont be able to make it to this for 3.00pm now

We'll be there, car may be dirty though as picking it up from a mates tomoz as he's done the service.

Bump. Despite the weather I have decided to head over to this anyway :). Have a feeling most of the time will be spent having a costa coffee. LOL

Really wanted to come to this today but I had some stuff to sort out and the weather put me off a bit, will you guys be doing another meet soon?

I don't know if you guys already know but there is a VAG meet on the last sunday of every month called Manc Union in Trafford, so far I've only ever seen one more Corrado turn up so I don't know if you guys know about it, but it would be nice to have some more Rado's there so I'm not the only one representing VW's biggest sales flop :D

It's on tonight at 8 if anyone fancys it

Cheers to those that braved the monsoon conditions today, Always nice to have a catch up and a coffee.

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

Couple of early pics before Britpop and a few more R32oc members turned up and retired to the warmth of Costa coffee. Cheers Jay for the Vag-com scan too.

I'll be keeping this meet going every other month on the R32oc too and hopefully it'll get to its usual sizable meet once the weathers picked up of course.

No problems Steve, good to chat to you today and the car looked mint as ever. Will do a rescan soon and I will keep you posted about the parts.

Shame the weather was lousy today, but fingers crossed the next one will be better.

Jay

Ye was shame about the weather but hey! Gotta keep the enthusiasm going. James from the r32 club scanned mine, came up with 1 fault code tunred out to be ABS on passenger side. Cleared the code and all was fine. Very happy with that.

Dam missed it, not been on for a while, keep my eyes peeled for the next one.