Pat_McCrotch

£37 Posted: Brand new Chinese Jetta (Corrado dash) heater controls

Brand new and still in box, comes with the knobs. Cost me about £70 but never fitted them to the car.

£55 posted?

Edited by Pat_McCrotch

Switches are reversed but designed to go into the Corrado dash (Corrado dash is used in the Chineese Mk2 Jetta)

Application depends. You could either break these brand new ones for spares or pay about £30 for a reversed fascia plate from China to go on top.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

uPwdCjMZoRQFyCoP.jpg

Would be nice if those clocks could be made to work in a Corrado!

What do you think I am thinking! All of it can be made to work in a corrado. I guess it comes down to whether it's actually better than the original stuff....

Dunno though Jay as it'll be more modern electronics behind all the fascias as presumably they're running much more modern engines and so forth despite the retro dash!

MK4 clocks etc,. can be made to work, as you know I have done it before. You can buy converters for can bus to analogue and vica versa so anything is possible :)

The instruments may be CANBUS driven so quite a lot to do if fitted to an old analogue system like the Corrado.

The lights switch was modernised as in the review topic for that. So all is not like for like.

I can get on the case about the clocks guys. The screw covers are very elusive though as I've spent a fair hours looking for them already.

Hummmm..... Clocks surround screw covers.... Whos going to china for holiday?

Already tried getting some but the importer added a silly markup even though I wanted 500 of each.

Go on then Neil, I'll take them. Not suppose to be spending money on the car at the moment, lol! With all the bits and bobs I'm collecting off you it may be worth our while negotiating a collection next weekend or something? Let's discuss over PM / phone.

M.