larceny fink

BBS RX2/Rii 16" Split Rims x4 require refurb. 5x100. New centre caps

still for sale, may have seen previous post where they were sold but chap has car problems and needs to sort them before he lays out for new wheels

Edited by larceny fink

Well done for selling them so fast.

They wasn't really for me anyway mate, I was hoping to find 7x16 with bbs centre caps.

If you hear of any could you let me know please bud.

Thanks Johnny

Time waster on ebay not bothered getting in touch so these going back on now, will end for right offer if forum member wants them

Hi mate

do you still have these or did you manage to sell them on eBay? I wouldn't mind them, but I need to sell my Ronal Avus's first so I thought best check you still have them first :)

Sorry mate I sold them - forgot to update on here. I do have a set of 16" Montreal 2 alloys, again needing refurb. I keep buying these bloody whels to put on my VR6 then decide against it when I get them, sticking with speedlines now.

Sorry mate I sold them - forgot to update on here. I do have a set of 16" Montreal 2 alloys, again needing refurb. I keep buying these bloody whels to put on my VR6 then decide against it when I get them, sticking with speedlines now.

No problem man, I just fancied them BBS RSs'2 to be honest, i'll just wait till some more come up